riding sunday june 20

jaredszakacs

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
anybody interested in coming and riding the harvey pass down the flathead valley on sunday june 20 still some good riding to be had back there

Modman

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
anybody interested in coming and riding the harvey pass down the flathead valley on sunday june 20 still some good riding to be had back there

I think the season's over. It was over at 7000 ft 2 weeks ago when I was there, I know that for sure. It was no longer freezing at night and everything was really soft.

I would think you are going to be riding some rocks and dirt and really slushy snow at the Harvey pass area.

jaredszakacs

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I think the season's over. It was over at 7000 ft 2 weeks ago when I was there, I know that for sure. It was no longer freezing at night and everything was really soft.

I would think you are going to be riding some rocks and dirt and really slushy snow at the Harvey pass area.

no still lots of good snow just heard back from a very crediable source out in Fernie and they had great riding with atleast another couple weeks perdicted to ride the harvey pass. They were just up there on sunday riding. I was up that way a week or so ago and looked to still be quite a bit of snow in the back valleys of Harvey so definately loading up and going for a ride

jaredszakacs

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
here are some pics from a friend out dunebuggying this is from June 5-6 out in the harvey pass area.

Attachments

• pic1.jpg
    pic1.jpg
    55.8 KB · Views: 81
  • pic2.jpg
    pic2.jpg
    55.2 KB · Views: 76
  • pic3.jpg
    pic3.jpg
    54.3 KB · Views: 75
  • pic4.jpg
    pic4.jpg
    49.1 KB · Views: 76
  • pic5.jpg
    pic5.jpg
    50.9 KB · Views: 82
  • pic7.jpg
    pic7.jpg
    47.3 KB · Views: 79

jaredszakacs

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
some is avy debris but I guess most of it was from the graters ploughing a bit for the logging trucks to go by they had some pics of the pipeline and was still rideable then but not now i would imagine it wont be. will be a bit of a trek back there but the boys are sayin that it is worth it

Modman

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Might have to go sledding - can't do anything else in the rain......

kellyandhislimo

RIP - March 16, 2023
Reaction score
I think I have this weekend off. I maybe considering the travel down there. can anyone tell me how much dirt will have to be rode on to get to any snow. how close can we get to the snow with the trucks?

BENDER 151

Reaction score
heading for revy on sat. the 19th should be good ...one more then thats it...maybe..:beer:

jaredszakacs

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I think I have this weekend off. I maybe considering the travel down there. can anyone tell me how much dirt will have to be rode on to get to any snow. how close can we get to the snow with the trucks?

I heard u can take the trucks rite up to the snow line with no dirt to ride on up the Harvey I was headed out there on saturday early in the morning to go do some looking around in harvey pass and the ram creek area

jaredszakacs

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
never did get a chance to take the sleds out :realmad: but did get some quadding in that area and ya still enough snow to ride up in the flathead valley if u r determined enough

Top Bottom