Riding Radium Feb 16,17,18th

jmercer

Reaction score
Me and a couple guys are headed out to Radium tonight and will be riding there throughout the weekend, coming back Monday night. If anyone else is interested in joining us out there, we'd be happy to have more people along. Our group consists of 3 so far but more would be great. Just give either of us a call on our cells tonight or tomorrow.

Me (Jim) : 403-361-3050
Colin: 403-829-3914

Hope to see some of ya out there!

jmercer

Reaction score
Just got back today. Had a few issues on the first day. All in all was a good weekend, besides Colins Apex dropping a rod with 700km on it, all stock too. I tore my skidpan off thanks to skidoos new "lightweight" rivets and my pullies were running way hotter than they should have been. Couldn't even touch them for 1/2 a second after about 10 minutes of riding. We went to Forester the first day and the snow was pretty terrible, on and off whiteout conditions. Next day was awesome though, headed down to McDonald, was about 10 sleds in the area total, lots of powder and great places to ride. Road was not plowed though, so dont go there without 4x4. Pretty great riding over all though and a beautiful day. I'd post some pics but satellite internet doesn't really approve of that right now....

Top Bottom