riding partners wanted ?

Reaction score
Im from edmonton alberta just bough a brand new sled 2015 summit 174 t3 dont know to many rider in town so would be nice to found partners to go to the mountain call or text if you interested 780-993-3322

Polar_RMK

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Also looking for some good partners in Calgary, this year I am going to teach my wife mnt sledding, if someone willing to join us that would be awesome. We can even take a extra sled with us on a back of our truck. We have 2 sleds inside of enclosed, so back of our truck usually empty (if we aren't combing sledding with ice fishing).
However, we aren't crazy driving ppl, very relaxed, very concerned about safety will be looking for some not too difficult terrains. We are around 40th. Love outdoors sledding and ice fishing.

Last edited:

Stickman70

Reaction score
Also looking for some good partners in Calgary, this year I am going to teach my wife mnt sledding, if someone willing to join us that would be awesome. We can even take a extra sled with us on a back of our truck. We have 2 sleds inside of enclosed, so back of our truck usually empty (if we aren't combing sledding with ice fishing).
However, we aren't crazy ppl, very relaxed, will be looking for some not too difficult terrains. We are around 40th. Love outdoors sledding and ice fishing.

Hey Polar_RMK, check out the Calgary Snowmobile Club post under Snowmobile Clubs on Snow & Mud. There is a thread that shows our club destination rides for this year. All the rides have a good mix of terrain from groomed trails to playing in the powder and trees to some climbing if you want. Nobody gets too crazy and we all help out each other when needed. The rides are focused on safety first so transceivers, probes, and shovel are a must have. All are welcome, come out and have some fun with like minded folks.
The first ride is coming up and will be at Quartz Creek (Golden) on Dec. 13-14.
These rides are a great way to introduce the wife to mountain riding. Hope to see you out at there.

Polar_RMK

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Wow, thanks StickMan.
I will definitely join your club.
Looking forward to go the Qurtz Creek.
Best Regards

zeebs

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Thanks, I am New in Calgary don't know many ppl here though, if someone wants to teach his wife/gf welcome to our small club :)
There was some sarcasm in my statrment. He has come to the right place if he is looking for riding buddies. He is in good company no doubt

mikeo2

Reaction score
Picking up new mounain sled next week. Rookie mnt rider, have been a couple times but that's it. Also hardcore ice fisherman. I'd love to meet up with you and your wife, sound like my kind of riding and people.

Polar_RMK

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Nice to meet you Mikeo2,
I am looking for the best sled for towing behind snowmobile, where I can safely keep all my gears (ice tent, buddy heater with big propane tank, stool, fishing gears...etc).
Last year I was fishing on a spray lake, got kinda impressed with size i got there. But snowmobiling on spray lake isn't allowed, perhaps we should look for another lake.
P.M me if you have any ideas.

mikeo2

Reaction score
Otter makes some good heavy duty sleds with the tow hitch and whatnot. Just go to Peavy Mart and buy a calf sled and then go buy one of the hitch packages for ice fishing tents from The Fishin Hole. Ive never fished spray, have fished kananaskis but again you cant sled on there. Im mostly a walleye/pike/perch guy, so I do all of my fishing east and southeast of Calgary. Crawling Valley, Newell, Travers, Rolling HIlls, theyre all good lakes. I do a lot of fishing back home in sask to though. The otter sled has a cover you can buy for it to so that you can put everything in the sled and then put the cover on so it doesn't fill up with snow.

Top Bottom