riding north of regina sask.

avgas19

Reaction score
hey there i got 2 questions, i ride a 05 m7 with a 162 track, i was riding 2 weeks ago and had a steady flash going on with the check engine light but when i stopped, it went out and hasnt turned on again, how do i check what that means? also, is the power commander something i should consider if they make that to fit the machine cause it really sucks for fuel mileage, i get about 60 miles to a tank of premium fuel. HELP!!!!!!

sledbasher

Reaction score
M7z are fuel pigs.Stock?If it is goto thunder prducts and put(or make)and inj perfector.It smartens them right up.
i think the steady flash is engine overtemp?What where conditions?
if not you could always phone your dealer.i hear nicks is good that way.

calgarysledguy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Steady flash is over heating or getting close to .When it cooles down it goes out. My m7 gets around 50-60 miles. Stock sled.There is a sticker on the airbox that tells you your codes. Ride it and have fun.

PEAK SEEKER

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I live near lumsden. and i know that at this point, you dont need to worry about sledding for another 8 months.

avgas19

Reaction score
hey i also used to have a mbrp can on it but it really hogged the fuel, 1/2 tank for 20 miles. so i contacted a arcticat mechanic and he said the 700 motors required a certain amount of backpressure to run right??????

Top Bottom