Riding clinics?

HagmanMod1

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Is there actually people out there that would pay a stupid amount of money to ride with some of these guys. I'll make you all a deal I'll only charge nothing and you can come watch me do dumb ch!t on my turbo it'll be fun bet ya learn just as much

enis750

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Ur kidding right???????
These guys have more experience than anyone else in their field
They have been and can access some terrain that most of us probably never knew about
Ur trying to tell me that Chris Brown, Chris Burandt, Geoff Kyle, Rene St Onge, Dan Adams etc...... Cant shred????
These guys are pro riders, but also all probably have mortgage and truck payments and families just like u and i
Why not set up riding clinics to teach how to ride the backcountry SAFELY, and be able to handle ur machine better???

And get paid to do it?????Seems like a no brainer to me
Also think that the fees are reasonable as well to have the chance to ride w some of the best in the industry

Just my .02 bro

HagmanMod1

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Ur kidding right???????These guys have more experience than anyone else in their fieldThey have been and can access some terrain that most of us probably never knew aboutUr trying to tell me that Chris Brown, Chris Burandt, Geoff Kyle, Rene St Onge, Dan Adams etc...... Cant shred????These guys are pro riders, but also all probably have mortgage and truck payments and families just like u and iWhy not set up riding clinics to teach how to ride the backcountry SAFELY, and be able to handle ur machine better???And get paid to do it?????Seems like a no brainer to meAlso think that the fees are reasonable as well to have the chance to ride w some of the best in the industryJust my .02 bro
never said they weren't good most of the riders in films are good was just tryin to say if I'm going to pay for some ridin it'll be on a brunet with some big ole titties. And as far as a business opportunity wish I could do the same sounds better than owning heavy equipment

lewey

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
ya never know, maybe you could learn something. i personally wouldnt pay that kind of money to ride with someone, seems outrageous. i doubt your gonna be learning any of their top secret areas either.if you got a lot of cash to burn though, what the hell.

maxwell

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
never said they weren't good most of the riders in films are good was just tryin to say if I'm going to pay for some ridin it'll be on a brunet with some big ole titties. And as far as a business opportunity wish I could do the same sounds better than owning heavy equipment

best post in the history of snowandmud.

Ride Whistler

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Riding clinics aren't for everyone. I ride 100-150 days a year and I have a ton of avalanche and wilderness first aid training. This is my third year doing this but it is my first year advertising it. It wasn't cheap to get tenure and insurance but now it's legit. I will be sharing my avalanche training and riding knowledge...and yes, I will take you to my secret areas. There are so many zones here to ride we can find fresh everyday. My goal is for every one of my students to go home a smarter and safer(avy) rider with some new skills.

Chris Burandt and I used to ride together every day back in CO. A few years ago he started a guiding business and I moved to BC. We have both been very successful with a certain cliental...but like I said, maybe not for everyone. I understand if you don't want to attend a BIG MOUNTAIN RIDING CLINIC but please at least take an AST1 avalanche course. I personally feel that short course should be mandatory for backcountry users. You could save your own or someone elses life. Please sign up for one this year. I have a family and I know they want me to come home every night. I want you to go home every night too.

Now somebody start doing the snowdance again please...we could use a refresh.

Chris

Last edited:

JDmotorhead

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Riding clinics aren't for everyone. I ride 100-150 days a year and I have a ton of avalanche and wilderness first aid training. This is my third year doing this but it is my first year advertising it. It wasn't cheap to get tenure and insurance but now it's legit. I will be sharing my avalanche training and riding knowledge...and yes, I will take you to my secret areas. There are so many zones here to ride we can find fresh everyday. My goal is for every one of my students to go home a smarter and safer(avy) rider with some new skills.

Chris Burandt and I used to ride together every day back in CO. A few years ago he started a guiding business and I moved to BC. We have both been very successful with a certain cliental...but like I said, maybe not for everyone. I understand if you don't want to attend a BIG MOUNTAIN RIDING CLINIC but please at least take an AST1 avalanche course. I personally feel that short course should be mandatory for backcountry users. You could save your own or someone elses life. Please sign up for one this year. I have a family and I know they want me to come home every night. I want you to go home every night too.

Now somebody start doing the snowdance again please...we could use a refresh.

Chris

I agree 110%, being from Fort Mcmurray its hard for me to find enough time to travel all the way to places like Whistler, but if there was one in somewhere like Valemount, I would be all over it. Chris if you every decide to do a clinic a little closer make sure you post it.

Ride Whistler

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
We've been working on Valemount and Prince George...how about February 4-5 in Valemount?

rsaint

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Is there actually people out there that would pay a stupid amount of money to ride with some of these guys. I'll make you all a deal I'll only charge nothing and you can come watch me do dumb ch!t on my turbo it'll be fun bet ya learn just as much
Eric how does your foot taste.

HagmanMod1

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Was just asking a question and voicing an opinion you feeling better yet Ron

Last edited:

Nytroman

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Is there actually people out there that would pay a stupid amount of money to ride with some of these guys. I'll make you all a deal I'll only charge nothing and you can come watch me do dumb ch!t on my turbo it'll be fun bet ya learn just as much[/QUOTEJust because u ride with me and I don't charge ya it don't mean other shouldn't be charging a fee !!!!

HagmanMod1

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Maby I did put my foot in my mouth a bit probably would pay a guide to see some new area but not to ride with a celebrity from the sledding community sorry

rotormech

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
chris i would love to take your clinic but really,you need more snow,share the snow buddy.....

kbrunlees

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
What the hell did you do to yourself? Gonna impact your riding a wee bit i would be thinking.

Top Bottom