Riding bear lake tomorrow

gdhillon

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I’ll be riding bear lake tomorrow afternoon, any good spots y’all recommend?

I was thinking of driving the 500 (Service road across from polar entrance...iirc it’s the 500) to warr falls.

X-it

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Is that the 200rd? Muskeg falls are up there... about a 1k hike in to see them, the rds are a bit rough for vehicals great for sxs. Not a lot of quadding trails on that side of the highway, mostly logging rds.

gdhillon

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Is that the 200rd? Muskeg falls are up there... about a 1k hike in to see them, the rds are a bit rough for vehicals great for sxs. Not a lot of quadding trails on that side of the highway, mostly logging rds.

Yea must be the 200 then.

My buddy has a sxs I’ll be riding my outty, mostly just going to get out and enjoy the backcountry perhaps have a bbq. A tame ride would be okay

Do you know if carp lake Is out that way as well?

X-it

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Well you can come in from the back way but it is extremely hard to find. I think there is a way in past weedon lake but i have not been in that way.

gdhillon

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Well you can come in from the back way but it is extremely hard to find. I think there is a way in past weedon lake but i have not been in that way.

ended up riding firth lake fsr and then a little ride into gotsxan park area in Mackenzie.

beauty country out there!

Top Bottom