Riding at brule (pics)

Dylan.B

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Here are some pictures of me (Scrambler) and Byron (blue brute force) at Brule this weekend
Tell me what you think

CIMG1010.jpg

CIMG1078.jpg

CIMG1058.jpg

CIMG1037.jpg

CIMG1020.jpg

CIMG0986.jpg

CIMG1077.jpg

Dylan.B

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Here are some more pictures. brother on outlaw, cousin on raptor, byrons dad on rincon, uncle on king quad, a cool raptor flying up the hill, a sick yfz and a crazy renegade with paddles and nos. not in that order.

CIMG0992-1.jpg

CIMG0958.jpg

CIMG1068.jpg

CIMG1072.jpg

CIMG1022.jpg

CIMG1027.jpg

CIMG1034.jpg

CIMG1070.jpg

magnet

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
nice pics but looks like you forgot something in the one. helmet maybe?:nono: but looks like it was fun

Dylan.B

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
nice pics but looks like you forgot something in the one. helmet maybe?:nono: but looks like it was fun

magnet we have helmets we were just playing around in the water with no helmets cuz it was like +30 and we were only going like 10 km an hour

magnet

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
magnet we have helmets we were just playing around in the water with no helmets cuz it was like +30 and we were only going like 10 km an hour

just buggin :d

ardypol

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Used to ride up there years ago. It sure is a good time! Is the old railway station and couple of old telephone poles still visable???

ardypol

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Years ago, there used to be the top of a train station and the tops of a couple telephone pole visable out of the sand. Couldnt be missed!

crazy_wheeler

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Years ago, there used to be the top of a train station and the tops of a couple telephone pole visable out of the sand. Couldnt be missed!

Last time I rode Brule was like '03 when I still had a banshee. At that time the old train station was just about covered over by sand. Maybe have to go for a ride out there this coming long weekend....it definitely has been a long time.

ssjrmk

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
How do you get to the area? I would like to try it out. Is there random camping there?

AB RANGER 007

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Used to ride up there years ago. It sure is a good time! Is the old railway station and couple of old telephone poles still visable???

2005 was the last time I was out there and the old station was Down.:( :Ccry:eek:n the ground, the Poles???.

gforce

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
at the notrh end is a old car carcus of a 56 chevy and a right hand drive vw and some kind of old truck..was at brule aro 3 years ago and the train station was going under the sand quite quickly..just too many drunk kids there now a days..its a fun place but dont go there on a long weekend..deffinetly 2 wd area love the hills on a fast machine..ya know dirt bikes can run on the water when ya hit it at 100 kph or so mmmmmmjust sayin

Octane

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Theres more than enough riding there for a weekend, between the climbs the trails theres atleast a full day of exploring and another of just tearing it up. However i don't suggest going on long weeks as mentioned before. If i remember right maylong 08' 2 ppl died. and september long last year me and one of the guys i ride with almost got written off by two drunks in a jeep coming over a hill in the back. If you are going up sunday trips are generally the way to go. i was up first weekend in august and we had the place to ourselves.

As for telephone poles there are still some sticking out, so definatly be watching out for those. Other than that theres no buildings that i've seen and i got up 4-5 times a year

-LadyDirt-

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I was at Brule this weekend, and I have some awesome pics to post up here and lots of em too...big group of us went out, great times. Unfortunately my bike was not ready for the weekend but I rocked an '08 Honda TRX 700 and I also rode my bf's Suzuki RM 250 and my buddy's RM-Z 450 a few times...I absolutely love ripping on big bikes..it's a nice change from a smaller bike and it's definitely interesting trying to mount/dismount one of these beasts but once I get on one I dont want to get off they are so much FUN!! :) My KTM will be ready to rip soon though!

Anyone else out at Brule this weekend?? I did see quite a few ppl..

Stay tuned for pics..I will try to post them tommorow! :)

Top Bottom