Riding areas

metalhed

Reaction score
I would like to get in contact with anyone around the Edmonton area that rides MX bikes to share in areas to go riding . My son rides a KTM 50 and I ride a crf450r. We live in Sherwood Park and have rode the tracks at Westlock and Vegervile as well as out in Brudehiem...but that was a little difficult on the small wheel bike due to the sand. I have heard of the track at Onaway but that is on private land and can't be accessed by the general public (but not sure bout that).
Would be great to hear from you out there so my son and I could hook up with others and do a little riding
Cheers!!!

sumx54

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Website
www.absoluteadventure.ca
Whitecourt Motocross Assocation just built a kick azz track just north of Blue Ridge. The track is built to national specs and is 1.8 km long. They also have built a mini track for the youngsters. Check it out sometime. :beer::beer:

metalhed

Reaction score
I'll definately be checkin it out soon...
Thanks a TON
Cheers!!

BTW...Would you know if a person requires a club membership to ride?

sumx54

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Website
www.absoluteadventure.ca
I'll definately be checkin it out soon...
Thanks a TON
Cheers!!

BTW...Would you know if a person requires a club membership to ride?

Its a new track still under a little construction but now open so NAPA in Whitecourt are selling yearly memberships for $75, normally worth $160. They are also selling day passes, not sure what thier worth though. You can call and talk to Robert King at NAPA. Let me know when your coming out this way. My 8 year old son races a kx 65 and my 6 year old daughter rides the new DRZ 70 dirt bike. Cheerz :beer:

Top Bottom