Riding areas close to Edmonton

timothy

Reaction score
From edmonton head west to range road 24-25 area there is quadding there.
Bruderheim has trails there but just a one day trip. In the winter there is a lot of trails there when you can go down the creek.

newf

Reaction score
Bruderheim is a great place to camp and quad, I do it every chance I get. I pull in my 27 foot trailer and have a good time. Just make sure your licenced and insured, they check on a regular basis. My wife and two kids love it. The mud is coming and I can't wait. My friend and his wife are camping over on friday night, a bit cool but thats O.K. I'm thinking of hualing the trailer out but my son has an engagement that may stop us. Could go alone but thats an awful lot of work for just me.

mat

Reaction score
SHREK1, close mean that you can go ride for a couple hours after work and be back home and the sun is still up...
Hey NEWF I do the same, Bruderheim rocks! I'm riding this Saturday, Are You?

tinyt

Reaction score
Timothy, could you tell me exactly where on RR24-25, is that just north of Hwy16? Do you know which Twp road? I live nearby but not too sure where you mean.

MACHINE

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
You can go to Red Water also it,s alright i guest but Bruderheim is better

blastoff

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
What about Lake Isle or where they recently had the snow races. I think that is where it was.

Samson14

Reaction score
The land is owned/leased by a guy named Hal Forss, and its defined as a nature area.I'm going to contact park land county to see what the deal is and post a reply later today if i get a response back

Top Bottom