RidersWest magazine is looking for ladies who ride

SnoRiders

Reaction score
Website
www.snoriderswest.com
RidersWest/SnoRiders magazine wants to talk to the ladies of the sport! Our next issue will feature women who ride, whether it's ATVs, UTVs, motorcycles or dirt bikes. If you fit this description or know of someone who does, please contact staff writer Kirsten Armleder at kirsten@kpimedia.com.

gforce

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
RidersWest/SnoRiders magazine wants to talk to the ladies of the sport! Our next issue will feature women who ride, whether it's ATVs, UTVs, motorcycles or dirt bikes. If you fit this description or know of someone who does, please contact staff writer Kirsten Armleder at kirsten@kpimedia.com.
..cool so you joined up in 2008 and have 5 post..better pick up the pace eh!!j/k..lotsa lady riders around these parts!!

BirdieO

Reaction score

What about all the sledding ladies? Don't they get any love:confused:

MOMMA

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I believe I have spoke with you before. contact me at Main Jet Motorsports.

250-352-3191

Trish Drinkle

Trax 2 Treadz

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Website
trax2treadz.com
HI Kirsten

I sent you an e mail but my e mail is acting weird tonight so I am not sure if you got it or not. Anyway we have 4 female riders in our group from ages 7 to 62 if you want to talk to me you can give me a call at my work number at 1-403-866-8729 or e mail at jan@trax2treadz.com.

Jan

SnoRiders

Reaction score
Website
www.snoriderswest.com
Would just like to say "Thank-you" to all of the ladies who responded to our request. We received some good contacts and have some great stories to work on. Watch for these stories in our next issue of RidersWest, which will feature "Women Who Ride"! Cheers!

Skadi

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Thank YOU Kristen! It was a pleasure to talk to you and is SOOO fun to see ALL the articles coming out in the Snowriders publication!

Top Bottom