Ride with “Big Air “ Dan Treadway

RGM

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I am planning on putting on a “ride like Dan” weekend end of Feb or 1st weekend in March. Along with Dan will be another Skidoo Freeride member Dave Norona and to keep it a bit sane I will be there as well. If you want to learn how Dan does tail whips, big drops or carves up the powder this clinic is for you. We our keeping the numbers down to 9 people to keep it real personal. Dan is cool guy with a laid back attitude and great to hang out with. Location will be out of Pemberton BC. Accommodation and food are not included but we can point you in the right direction depending on what you are looking for. Cost is only 499.00 each and includes trail fees. For more information pm me or email me at ray@totallyawesomeadventures.com

Ray Mason

EH TEAM

Reaction score
I am planning on putting on a “ride like Dan” weekend end of Feb or 1st weekend in March. Along with Dan will be another Skidoo Freeride member Dave Norona and to keep it a bit sane I will be there as well. If you want to learn how Dan does tail whips, big drops or carves up the powder this clinic is for you. We our keeping the numbers down to 9 people to keep it real personal. Dan is cool guy with a laid back attitude and great to hang out with. Location will be out of Pemberton BC. Accommodation and food are not included but we can point you in the right direction depending on what you are looking for. Cost is only 499.00 each and includes trail fees. For more information pm me or email me at ray@totallyawesomeadventures.com

Ray Mason

For that kinda cash it better come with a happy ending form that cute blonde!

Last edited by a moderator:
Top Bottom