Ride Sun June 21 Quad Or Dirt? Anyone

JoHNI_T

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
hello, I just found out I am free tomorrow, so if anyone wants to go for a quad or dirtbike ride in and around cow town, I was thinking mclean creek let me know I am in.
if not I will have to sit on the boat and drink beers ahh well thats not a bad plan either.. who wants to drink beers?
let me know
Shawn

p.s. very lonely on the site mid day saturday and 25 degrees, and I AM STUCK AT WORK!!!:confused::rant:

rknight111

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
Website
www.snowandmud.com
If we were closer together, for cities. Dragonlady and myself are going for a ride tomorrow, would join you but thats a little to far.:( We looking to go somewhere around Edmonton within an hour.

Last edited by a moderator:

JoHNI_T

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
If we were closer for cities. together Dragonlady and myself are going for a ride tomorrow, would join you but thats a little to far.:( We looking to go somewhere around Edmonton within an hour.

anything south of you guys?
I might come for a drive?

Last edited by a moderator:

JoHNI_T

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
nice to find something around RedDeer, keep in touch till end of day something could change, JB.

sounds good!
please give me a call if ya figure it out! Red deer area would work for me, but I am no help for directions as I have never been that FAR NORTH before LMAO:d

Shawn

dragonlady

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Someone will pipe up with some locations,. as I see 7 people viewing this thread right now..... so anyone.. ideas where?

Top Bottom