Ride report on my 15 163"

PINandPRAY

Reaction score
Just some things to consider, oddly enough my 15 163" feels a lot different than my 14 163" with the same setup with the exception of clicker shocks on the 15. Normally i pull the sway bar out as soon as i leave the dealer but i will be re-installing the sway bar back on my 15. I found the front end less responsive in setup snow and i was getting tossed around in trenches. I realize that its gonna take some suspension tuning to get it to my liking but in previous years of the pro they handled well right from the crate(minus the sway bar personal preference).

Annoying bog around 6500-7000 rpm when trying to pop out of semi stucks leaving me really stuck lol, not sure whats going on? Still running stock can...

Heated grips didn't work from the get go, had the same issue with my 14. Its a bad connection underneath the switches close the fuel tank. Simple fix but annoying...

Leaking front left clicker shock.(zero miles)

Just some things to look out for thought i'd share. So far i have roughly 140 miles on the machine.

SavageCanuck

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I chased a bog all last season on my 14 , turned out to be injectors. My 15 better not !

PINandPRAY

Reaction score
Well i'm going to drop off the sled at my dealer tomorrow, is their any way for them to determine if its an injector issue? Its not a consistent bog it only seems to happen at the worst time.. I believe my 14 had a similar bog issue but I blamed it on the can i was running. hmmm

SavageCanuck

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Well i'm going to drop off the sled at my dealer tomorrow, is their any way for them to determine if its an injector issue? Its not a consistent bog it only seems to happen at the worst time.. I believe my 14 had a similar bog issue but I blamed it on the can i was running. hmmm
Don't be nice about it be somewhat demanding as bad injectors don't throw a code . They will try and say they can't find anything wrong. It's about a $500-600 warranty bill to change them out. I had to keep after my dealer, they kept saying tss switch, tps. It was none of those after new injectors it finally ran good.

Top Bottom