Ride Out Serviced Campgrounds - Alberta

cementfist27

Reaction score
Just a quick note wondering if anyone knows of serviced sites in Alberta that let you ride your machines in and out of the sites? I've visited Outwest RV just outside of Rocky Mountain House and really enjoyed it. Unfortunatley, for the May long weekend it is booked. Any leads would be greatly appreciated. Thanks All!

WinchBreaker

Reaction score
Wilderness Village www.wildernessvillage.ca allows you to ride out of their campground. However, it is not exactly like Outwest. You cannot ride your machine back to your site. You must park your machine and or quad trailer in the campground staging area and ride out from there. It is a great campground. We love it there.

cementfist27

Reaction score
Thanks for the reccomendation!

I have close friends who have a seasonal lot there and they really love it. Unfortunately it is fairly difficult I gather from them, to get a site most times. Long weekends are off of the list and most times you need to use your "influnence" to get a site. I may be wrong but this is what has been relayed to me a few times.

I hope to visit there once this year!

Puba

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
There's an RV / quad camp ground North and East of Westlock can't remember the name but after Fawcett on highway 44 turn right onto 663. If I remember the name I'll post it up for you.

TylerG

Super Mod Geek
Administrator
Reaction score
Thanks for the reccomendation!

I have close friends who have a seasonal lot there and they really love it. Unfortunately it is fairly difficult I gather from them, to get a site most times. Long weekends are off of the list and most times you need to use your "influnence" to get a site. I may be wrong but this is what has been relayed to me a few times.

I hope to visit there once this year!

Not true,

Dave and Darlene do their best to make room for everyone, however the campground is getting busier and busier, but at the same time I'm pretty sure he's got plan for expansion. Call early to book, all campgrounds book up FAST for the May Long Weekend.

TylerG

Super Mod Geek
Administrator
Reaction score
There's an RV / quad camp ground North and East of Westlock can't remember the name but after Fawcett on highway 44 turn right onto 663. If I remember the name I'll post it up for you.

Rocky Top ATV Park
Home

Top Bottom