Rhonda Rousy, one hot mess!

Catman10

Drinking the Doolaid
Reaction score
Anyone see the pathetic attempt at a fight, I wish someobody would pay me 3 mill to get my ass kicked for 48 seconds, what a joke. They should change the way this fighting goes, how many people feel ripped off with that performance? I will say that she still isnt hard to look at but I think a career change might be a smart move right now, her marketing should open some doors and she should look at them before her 15 minutes are up, what do you think?

gibsons

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Not a pathetic attempt at a fight, she just got he azz kicked is all. She spent her career taking opponents down and putting them in an arm bar. She just can't take a punch and that was proven with Holmes. She was pretty pouty after that fight and yeah I wouldn't be surprised if that's it for her. Cruze on the other hand took his loss like a champ, and good for him. Great fights last night.

AreWeThereYet

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
All fights and acting aside,... I doubt anyone would say stop dragging your teeth,.. or Rhonda you are squeezing my neck too much with your thighs.

Catman10

Drinking the Doolaid
Reaction score
She is a horrible actress forsure but she can squeeze my neck with her thighs anytime. I think this will be a drastic change in her fighting career, she may wanna get out before she embarasses herself anymore.

Adam31

Reaction score
She's a fighter, they do lose sometimes. Yes she is made out to be some sort of super hero but she is a fighter and got stopped

snopro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I think it was a good strategy to go hard on her from the get go. After the first 2 punches connected I think Rousey started having flashbacks of her last beatdown and lost all focus.

teeroy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I sort of feel bad for Ronda after watching that fight. she had been pumped up to the point where she believes her own hype, her husband/trainer Edmond as well as Dana White sure didn't do her any favors treating her the way they did and pronouncing her new and vastly improved striking abilities. what a crushing reality she must face. her huge popularity led to other (and much more skilled) women fighters training hard with the motivation to become a household name like she is. I sure hope this diva crap her and Connor pulled off by refusing any media or promotional appearances/interviews before the event doesn't become the norm.

Amanda Nunes is a beast.

Last edited:

Catman10

Drinking the Doolaid
Reaction score
I agree thats why I hope they make some changes as to how they do these fights, people will get tired of this crap pretty quick.

Top Bottom