Rhino tires

PS94

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
So just bought me a rhino, it has mud lites on it....
my king quad has the radial version, the XTR.
I know guys love their lites on the rhino, but I like the radial on such a girthy unit...anyone run both? either one that could share an opinion? I already own both, and could test both sets, but I use my atv's so infrequently it'd be a ling time in between uses...

BIG DAWG

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
So just bought me a rhino, it has mud lites on it....
my king quad has the radial version, the XTR.
I know guys love their lites on the rhino, but I like the radial on such a girthy unit...anyone run both? either one that could share an opinion? I already own both, and could test both sets, but I use my atv's so infrequently it'd be a ling time in between uses...
u mean plug lites dont hear very many positive reviews

yamafam

Reaction score
I've ran both on my old grizzly. The xtrs will last forever and are decent in all conditions but not really great in any certain on. The only good thing about the xl's are there cheap. Never had good luck with them. Ride them tell they wear out and get a set of zillas or mega-mayhems.

Lowlife82

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I run the xtr on mine and have no complaints. Solid tire.

Snorider

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I have hte XTR's on my rhino right now and I love these tires. like them way better than mt previous tires. have had 2 buddies that had the flat lights on different side x sides and absolutely hated them.

Top Bottom