Rhino Rear Diff. Brackets

Wildreaper

Reaction score
Has any heard of replacement supports or brackets for a rhino rear diff. I have broke the brackets holding the rear diff 4 times and the supports are so bent and cracked that i would like to replace with something better. Just checking to see if there is something already made and out there before building my own as I have very limited time to ride let alone fix.
Thanks

Washy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Has any heard of replacement supports or brackets for a rhino rear diff. I have broke the brackets holding the rear diff 4 times and the supports are so bent and cracked that i would like to replace with something better. Just checking to see if there is something already made and out there before building my own as I have very limited time to ride let alone fix.
Thanks

Traillogicllc.com has rear extra/stronger differential supports.

Wildreaper

Reaction score
Thanks
I finally got time and decided to fix the problem myself. I took 2 pieces of 3/4" round steel 13 3/4" long and inserted into the pipe diff supports, then welded the ends,( must remove wheels and top A-Arms) then I ground out the cracks and exposed the solid rod and then welded the cracks making sure to get penetration into the steel rods and tubing. I then built a piece of angle to support the bottom right side of diff threw the existing bolt hole already in the diff and welded it to the frame. As I had some 1/4" X 1" X 1/8" channel I also welded this to the outside of the 1" diff support tube for added strength as I don't want to ever have this problem again.

Hope this post may help others with the same problem, because if you don't strengthen your rear diff. now, you will have to in the future. So word of advice take the time and

Top Bottom