Rhino 700 Coolant Loss

silver fox

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Curious if any others are losing coolant, and where it goes?? I have an 08 Rhino 700 and can't find any evidence of leakage..no smoke, runs good, oil stays clean...but have to keep topping up the rad/overflow bottle..buddy's is doin the same..I tried a search, too many posts to look thru..Thanx:confused:

Brute Force Boy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Your quad won't smoke with coolant loss, check the fins for any signs of puncture as well as the hoses, I had a leak in my BF that turned out to be a tiny hole in the hose that only leaked when it was under pressure.

SavageCanuck

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
So far no problems on my 09.Make sure you clean out the rad often as it could be over heating and going out the over flow.My fan come on often even in the colder weather.Blow out the rad from the fan side you won't believe what come out.I use a reg garden hose and also compressed air

apex69

Reaction score
Curious if any others are losing coolant, and where it goes?? I have an 08 Rhino 700 and can't find any evidence of leakage..no smoke, runs good, oil stays clean...but have to keep topping up the rad/overflow bottle..buddy's is doin the same..I tried a search, too many posts to look thru..Thanx:confused:

check under the pasenger foot board once unit is up to running temp theres a water pump drain hose located in the floor board. my pump started to let coolent by it took a while to find the leak

Top Bottom