Rhino 4 Seater

xsyourride

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Went looking for a quad for my wife on Friday and found 09 Rhino with the roll bar over the back and the bench seat in the rear and fell in love with it Kids fit perfect in the back,wife can go in the pass seat.Only one atv to maintain and insure,whole family fits on.Just looking at any insight as to if any one eles has one like this,if they like it or hate it.

mudboy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I have a regular one on order. With the intentions of getting it set up to do excactly what you have mentioned above

codex

Reaction score
I just got a 09 with the set up you are talking about. It works great, the kids love it and no more fights with the wife cuz I abandon them at camp while I ride. The only problem I have had is the lack of protection on the side of the roll cage. The kids catch the odd stick to the face and mud from the front tires, but I am trying to track down some tinted lexan so I can fab up protective windows. Overall though its awesome, dont regret it at all.

deanb

Reaction score
I have an 08 700FI Rhino, You will love it. Once you start using it the atv's will stay at home. We have 3 atv's and we have only used one of them all summer, the rhino is just so much better to ride in. We have put over 1K on the rhino this summer and maybe 20 miles on the atv.

Top Bottom