reward for stolen nytro turbo east of edmonton

Canadareid

Reaction score
will give a 1000.00 dollar reward for info leading to the return of my 2010 black turbo nytro. it has a 270 mc turbo kit with dual intakes behind a mountain mod seat, full vent kit and adjustable bar risers. has a shockwave helix and a 2.5 ce track, it also has black board stiffeners and an aftermarket black rear bumper. in the picture it is missing the seat, vent kit and risers. you can call me at 780 918 4068 or call the police! thanks for taking the time to look 

Attachments

• 089.jpg
    089.jpg
    176.1 KB · Views: 340

Canadareid

Reaction score
yes, but you never get full value from an insurance company. Besides i had a trip planned and you don't just build these over night!

storch

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
hope you had an appaisal done on it. Did Darren at E&S build it for u? If he did he could still give u one. I insure all my sleds to the full value in case this kind of BS ever
happens to me. Hope you find your sled or at least get a good settlement. Will keep my EYES OPEN. HATE THIS KIND OF ch!t

Canadareid

Reaction score
Yes it is a E&S built sled, will find out today what the insurance company is going to do! thanks for looking. Darren if you are reading this you still have to give me a good deal even though you know I'm getting it built by you!

Top Bottom