Looking for a boost dial for mcx turbo kit for 2012 nytro and a fuel rack for back

Daniel475

Reaction score
My buddy has a 2012 mcx turbo nytro the exhaust and intake come out right behind the seat ! any suggestions on where i could find him a gas rack and can that will work and not get hot and melt ? aswell hes looking for a boost dial so he can turn the boost up on this mcx kit ! anyone that can help out would be awsome ! hes going sledding next weekend !

jrusher

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Most automotive performance shops have boost controller dial type.. Here in Edmonton Mopac parts , JBs automotive any turbo car shop will have them.. Put a small 45 or 90 degree elbow on end of pipe if possible direct heat away, or mount rack little further back maybe,, most sled dealers will have a rack that will work polaris , yamaha etc.. CR racing in Kelowna as well

YamaDad

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Jrusher is right, but a tunnel dump is far superior. You may be able to simply cut the muffler off and tack an elbow on. Then the exhaust problem is gone, and less ice on the intake. There are lots of racks available and most work, but the easy on/off stuff, such as mountain addiction or craiggerbilt, is nice. Be sure to use ratchet straps not bungys if you go with a rack.

Sent from my SGH-I747M using Tapatalk

Nytroman

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
is he adjusting the boost regularily? If not just set it on the waist gate and be done with it. The boost controller on the rear mounts are tough due to freezing issues.
He is also planning on clutching it I assume

Top Bottom