Revy Ladies Ride-Snowmobile TV

Redturbo

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I seen Sledmomma on there, the red hair sticks out. I always notice redheads, cause better half is also one. The best was Roley with his pink hair! My good buddy Roley, that man can sure ride!

polcat

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I see that Mattmedic and The Arborist managed to sneak in an appearance at the end there.:rolleyes:

Last edited:

Skadi

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
it's gone already... it was the stay and play or something vid but now it's changed to manitoba riding....

bummer, you did GREAT kathy!! very well spoken on tv!!

Taminator

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
it's gone already... it was the stay and play or something vid but now it's changed to manitoba riding....

bummer, you did GREAT kathy!! very well spoken on tv!!

Shoot...was hoping it would stay up. I didn't see the feature on the actual show, only on the website :confused: It's now switched to next week's feature.

LOL, Em I don't think that was Kath ;) She was pretty elusive in that vid.

Sledpiggy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Here's the link to the promo for Revy Ladies Ride by STV
Look close and you'll see Horsepower Honeys Sledpiggy, Skinny, Sledmamma, Jeepchic, Tam, Powderpuff, Mo Potato, Pinkalicious...and probably more I can't identify LOL

SNOWMOBILERTV.COM : : THE #1 SNOWMOBILE SITE - HOME

Great job on the interviews girls! SP, you sound good on camera! ;)

Can't wait to see it! I was just trying not to barf... LMAO! :eek:

Taminator

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Can't wait to see it! I was just trying not to barf... LMAO! :eek:

LMAO!! I just messaged them to get a link to the feature. They have a list of segments, but you have to know the number :confused: Hopefully we can get a new link or find out the segment number...will post it up here as soon as I get it. :)

Piggy...that was the morning sickness weekend too wasn't it :p So lots of reasons to be feeling sick...not just the interview. LOL

Skadi

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
who was that then?? the lady who was talking about planning it all??

Powder Puff

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Website
www.sledrevelstoke.com
Carrie Weber from the BCSF was the planner taking care of registrations. Angie, Steph, myself and many others worked with her to make it happen on this end.

Last edited:

Skadi

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
doh! sorry kathy!! watched it briefly and then couldn't re-watch it cause it was gone!

Powder Puff

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Website
www.sledrevelstoke.com
A lot of people have told me they saw the segment, heard about Rolanda making the cut. I laughed so hard that day. She rides up and says "Let`s Ride B!tches" but the best part was she was in such a hurry that morning she forgot her teeth in. She`s comming again this yr. :d

DSCF0031.jpg

Last edited:

~Rowdy~

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I sent in my registration but forgot to put my Revy Snowmobile Pass number on it. Does that really matter? Should I PM it to someone?

TylerG

Super Mod Geek
Administrator
Reaction score
Tam, did you ever get a link to the promo vid? I missed the chance to see it as well, tried to find it on youtube and facebook with no luck.

Taminator

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Tam, did you ever get a link to the promo vid? I missed the chance to see it as well, tried to find it on youtube and facebook with no luck.

No luck yet TG...messaged STV. They did say it's episode 4...so it will eventually be up in their archives of segments, but not yet. I have it on my computer...just haven't closed the STV page from the weekend, so I can watch it, but I can't save it or anything. :(

PINKalicious

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I found the it on there web site but there link is not even working for episode 4 i e-mailed them so we will see.

Top Bottom