Revy Accomadations

doublek

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
A group of us are heading up to revy this month for the first time. Where is the best place to stay, that still has reasonable rates?

catzuki

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

Powder Puff

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Website
www.sledrevelstoke.com
Thanks for suggesting our corporate sponsors.

When you call to enquire or make reservations tell them you are comming to ride, lots of them have sledder specials, might include a discount on your room, discount on meals in their restaurant or include daily trail passes.

Sleeper700

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
So... If the Best Western, Comfort Inn, and the Super 8 are all booked up when we want to go, where would you suggest staying with the following choices:

Sandman Inn
Peaks Lodge
Glacier House Resort
Powder Springs Inn

Or, does anybody have any other suggestions?

TylerG

Super Mod Geek
Administrator
Reaction score
So... If the Best Western, Comfort Inn, and the Super 8 are all booked up when we want to go, where would you suggest staying with the following choices:

Sandman Inn
Peaks Lodge
Glacier House Resort
Powder Springs Inn

Or, does anybody have any other suggestions?

I stayed at the Glacier House last year (in April) and I have nothing bad to say about the place. The food was incredible, the people were very friendly, rooms were clean, beer was cold, and the hot tub was hot. I don't know what they have for drying rooms and stuff like that as I was not sledding.

Sleeper700

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Thanks Tyler, the Glacier House looks good, but pretty pricey between Christmas and New Year's. Sandman is booked right up too. Has anybody had any problems with Peaks Lodge or Powder Springs Inn?

Dobir

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Sitting in the Glacier resort as we speak...snowing hard and looking forward to the a.m. nice place so far...off to the hot tub!

Oilers Rule

Reaction score
Try Peaks Lodge....despite what some say the bennifits are
- Sled Compound
- Good room rates (Chalets are clean and great)
- Good food
- 300 yds from Boulder Mtn:D

Sleeper700

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Tried Peaks as well, but they were full. Ended up finding rooms at the Boulder Mt. Inn Bed & Breakfast. I can't believe how may rooms are already booked in Revelstoke for that weekend!

Linkz

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Tried Peaks as well, but they were full. Ended up finding rooms at the Boulder Mt. Inn Bed & Breakfast. I can't believe how may rooms are already booked in Revelstoke for that weekend!

Glacier house will also be booked solid at Christmas time, I booked my cabin late august and got the last one, Revy is extremely busy!

hotlips0000

Reaction score
theres also the gateway inn has new clean rooms fairly reasonable rates , alpine is cheap too, and has a hot tub !! What about revelstoke lodge could check that one out

Sleeper700

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Just wanted to thank everyone for their suggestions on this. I hope the Boulder Mountain B&B is alright... We will see.

Top Bottom