Revvy on Thursday..

Stocky

Reaction score
Myself and SSBadazz are coming to Revvy next Wednesday night. Anybody gonna be riding Boulder or Frizby on Thursday?

Carbon

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Im guiding fri/sat.will be on frisby thurs just for myself.

Saddle Sore

Reaction score
On 3-13, I'm comming up there with a big group and we want to ride Frisby on Friday. None of us ridden there before. Any time I have gone to revy we have always rode boulderand sale a bunch and keystone once. We could use a guide maybe. In our group there are some people who have big mountain experience and some who don't.
Any one want to show us a good time?

ss_badaz

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Stocky considering how Thursday morning started out with your crank blowing on the hill to Boulder all went well after the crying fit :crying3: and what kind of snow angles were those you made flopping around there??? I had a great time and glad to help you out with a back up sled!
Just an awesome time riding Thurs at Boulder, Shuswap Friday Crowfoot and Grizzly man that ride was Epic all I can say.... Saturday Big Iron Fog Shoot Out still a good time, Sunday the sky opend up and was a sweet morning on the mountian and so many left town, had no idea what they missed... Oh and the Beergaritas warn me next time buddy… :shots:

DSC02206.jpg

DSC02182.jpg

DSC02191.jpg

DSC02185.jpg

Stocky

Reaction score
Always a blast riding with ya SS! That chute you rode at Super Bowl was awesome! Oh ya, thanks for not rubbing in the fact that I blew the motor!:nono: Gotta give props to Darcy for putting us up and putting up with us, looking forward to Yammyfest. Can't thank your wife enough for letting me ride the M8, I just may have to buy one now!;)

Glenn

BTW there is no warning before the beergaritas hit.:eek:

Stocky

Reaction score
I believe this is a shot from Crowfoot;

Attachments

• PIC_0020.jpg
    PIC_0020.jpg
    52.5 KB · Views: 61

Stocky

Reaction score
Probably the best boondocking conditions ever! I'm no pro but I'm sure I learned more about riding on that trip then I have since I've owned a sled! :rolleyes: I would go back again if I had a ride.:)

Top Bottom