Reverse/Work Lights

bowhunter

Reaction score
Im just wondering where I can pick up a decent set of clear lights that I can mount onto the headache rack on my truck.Im going to wire it so that when I put the truck into reverse gear, they will turn on the same time as the taillights do and also wire in a seperate switch just inside the box somewhere so iI can use them as work lights for loading or hooking up the trailer when theres not much light out. Thanks alot for any help on this.

medler

I love guns
Reaction score
Im just wondering where I can pick up a decent set of clear lights that I can mount onto the headache rack on my truck.Im going to wire it so that when I put the truck into reverse gear, they will turn on the same time as the taillights do and also wire in a seperate switch just inside the box somewhere so iI can use them as work lights for loading or hooking up the trailer when theres not much light out. Thanks alot for any help on this.

i AM SURE NAPA COULD HELP YOU OUT..

fat tire

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
use them on a switch only........ depending on the lights you get the splie from the reverse will end up costing you your warrenty...... both dodge and ford cancelled my electrical for installing back up alarm on my work trucks....... i'm sure chevy does the same....... the lights have more draw than the alarm does..... they said it's an additional source draw on the electrical system not mentioned in the mfgs spec. ( warrenty void) end of story........

green-horn

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Anything to get out of warrantee :rant:..... not that anything will be covered when you need it:nono::p:realmad:!!!

sirkdev

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Rubber tractor lamps available any where UFA or princess, got mine on sale in flyer for $8.00 ea

AreWeThereYet

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

I bought a couple 55w for my rhino for $17.99 regular $34.99 from Princess Auto a couple weeks ago. They are about 2.5"x5" in size, nice and compact, and have replaceable H3 bulbs.

bigdaddy35

Reaction score
I agree, princes auto would be the first place I look

5" utility light Metal housing and grill Price $19.99

Top Bottom