Reversable ice Scrtachers

etecheaven

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Hey guys,

Is anyone haveing issues with these new scratchers always coming off the rails. The dont exactly hook up well and after my ride i noticed they were down. Any ideas?

xmsummit154

Reaction score
Got a cheap simple fix Used two tarp strap hooks put them through the rail and bend them closed. Only takes 2 minutes tops

Attachments

• IMG-20130201-00100.jpg
    IMG-20130201-00100.jpg
    106 KB · Views: 182

Trashy

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Got a cheap simple fix Used two tarp strap hooks put them through the rail and bend them closed. Only takes 2 minutes tops

You should have put a patent on that before you posted the pic............. jk

Great idea :D

Grinder

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Got the fix from summitseeker on here and it works great. Man do they kick up the snow! On packed trail and the back looks like Ive been 5 feet deep! Thanks again!

Last edited:

papajake

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
put a pair of trail blizzer scratchers on the wifes sled before we went to MM i wanted to see how well they worked before putting them on my sled they work just as good or better. rode behind her for 4 days and they throw snow balls and fill the tunnel with snow they are the cable type with carbide tips and have a 2 point mounting so they don't turn like the old ones. i have bent to may of the steel ones backing up i bought them from cycle works in calgary they should have them in edmunchuck

Top Bottom