Revelstoke riding area updates 2019/2020

kimrick

RIP Fellow Sledder
Reaction score
The risk to a single employee in a groomer or in a booth is extremely low.
The welcome center should have our club general manager in the office still doing work/administrative duties as she is an annual paid salary postion. Welcome center does not need public access to general public.
The club could not seem to get enough executives together a week or so, to hold a meeting so there was no quarum to discuss or vote on anything.
Funny they managed to get a meeting and quorum for this decision. Well I hope this was voted on and not a few or one persons decision.

Dont mean to be harsh but there is lots of season left.
Some of these employees need there jobs to eat and live.

Am I the only one thats sees this as a cost saving measure rather than a safety measure for employee.

Was over 30 comments on the revelstoke club facebook page but the web administrator has deleted all those comments so the club members and others could not read.
Unbeleivable.

Last edited:

armascott

Armaguard
Reaction score
I think they are just trying to force people to stay home. If they (the government) is going to shut down the country just do it already and quit tippy toeing around.

Last edited:

raceu4it

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
The welcome center should have our club general manager in the office still doing work/administrative duties as she is an annual paid salary postion. Welcome center does not need public access to general public.
The club could not seem to get enough executives together a week or so, to hold a meeting so there was no quarum to discuss or vote on anything.
Funny they managed to get a meeting and quorum for this decision. Well I hope this was voted on and not a few or one persons decision.

Am I the only one thats sees this as a cost saving measure rather than a safety measure for employee.

Was over 30 comments on the revelstoke club facebook page but the web administrator has deleted all those comments so the club members and others could not read.
Unbeleivable.

All good points, I never liked the fact that comments can't be posted or conversations exchanged

maierch

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

Unbeleivable.

Well said Rick. I have a feeling that the AGM will be an interesting event if they even have one this year.

I don't think the Facebook comments are being deleted it's just FB's $h|tty algorithm to display the most relevant comments that makes them difficult to see all of them.

catman1

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I don’t blame them. I wouldn’t want to sit in a booth talking to random ppl collecting money. Be exposed to hundreds of ppl through out the week. Be a good way to catch the virus

kimrick

RIP Fellow Sledder
Reaction score
Well said Rick. I have a feeling that the AGM will be an interesting event if they even have one this year.

I don't think the Facebook comments are being deleted it's just FB's $h|tty algorithm to display the most relevant comments that makes them difficult to see all of them.

I think they are being deleted.
Just go and look for your post? Gone!
Said something about memberships and they delete it.

Like you stated, "the AGM should be a good one this year."

Lots to discuss and bring to the table.

Your insight is great and your posts are adressing the concerns/problems at hand.

Thanks Chris.

Last edited:

AaronQ

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Plan to go down for the weekend tomorrow, hope rds are open and find a spot to stay or I will stay in trailer.. not the first time

Barbecue in the trailer, tbone weekend
Isn't there a couple of places right near rev where a guy can camp? Our trailer is set up for overnight stuff wouldn't mind coming up now that everything might be quiet

fredw

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Isn't there a couple of places right near rev where a guy can camp? Our trailer is set up for overnight stuff wouldn't mind coming up now that everything might be quiet

Sure there is, got a buddy in town I stay with, and has a room set up for me as well.. but ya that sounds like good time as well, need guys to ride with pm me.. three of us now

tex78

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

Shows 59 comments including one of mine, selected all, counted 7 left up

Pretty trashy to delete a select few, there were not even bad comments, just pass holders asking good questions, that need answers from the club directive

On a side note guys, sicamous is still open, come on out and enjoy groomed eagle valley fresh air

maierch

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I think they are being deleted.
Just go and look for your post? Gone!
Said something about memberships and they delete it.

Like you stated, "the AGM should be a good one this year."

Lots to discuss and bring to the table.

Your insight is great and your posts are adressing the concerns/problems at hand.

Thanks Chris.

I can still see my post. Something is weird. Not sure if it’s the club or Facebook.

a90c17c825bb9bfc9ad07b62adafb635.jpg

AaronQ

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Sure there is, got a buddy in town I stay with, and has a room set up for me as well.. but ya that sounds like good time as well, need guys to ride with pm me.. three of us now
When you guys gonna be out? We've got a couple of little things to fix on the trailer tomorrow and we might sneak away if the plant doesn't need a few more loads brought in on the weekend. With the way stuffs going this year I'm taking every chance I can to get product off the farm.

fredw

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
When you guys gonna be out? We've got a couple of little things to fix on the trailer tomorrow and we might sneak away if the plant doesn't need a few more loads brought in on the weekend. With the way stuffs going this year I'm taking every chance I can to get product off the farm.

Shot you a pm

Top Bottom