Revelstoke riding area updates 2019/2020

Hughman

Reaction score
Any updates on riding conditions heard the rain out west kinda put a damper on things? Was hoping to come west next set of days off.

adamg

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Had a bit of visibility this morning at Boulder. By afternoon it socked in and started snowing. Seems to be snowing pretty heavily, hopefully that continues overnight.

kimrick

RIP Fellow Sledder
Reaction score
Not any write home snow.
Just enough to cover some old tracks.
Still predominant ice layer below.

Dropped down the the Kirkup chutes and snow was actually better between Boulder and Turtle.

Still gonna need a good dump to reset.

All in all, still rideable....

Not much in next weeks forecast, but MEH! Environment Canada. LOL!

Safe riding all.

adamg

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Nice snow south of town. There is a frozen crust, but there is enough new powder on top that you can still carve and lean well. When you need to climb the sleds are happy to climb everything.

takethebounce

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Nope wasn't us Danny. Had the Turbo with 2 2019 Summit X's 175 with me.

I blew by a few guys getting stuck on thumpers closure to Shaede Ln. They had a bunch of G4’s with them as well. I think one was stuffed in a Polaris chassis. I didn’t circle back to see what they were up to. Was wondering after who it may have been.

Not a bad few days if you knew were to head for some relatively fresh and avoid the stiff layers.

fredw

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Great last three days on boulder.. shady vis, but pockets of clearness threw out days, great untouched snow on back side and secret holes, did some shoots yesterday and calling for good vis today.. very deep in shaded sides..

Dragonalain

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Great last three days on boulder.. shady vis, but pockets of clearness threw out days, great untouched snow on back side and secret holes, did some shoots yesterday and calling for good vis today.. very deep in shaded sides..

We were in the airport a few days ago. If the vis is decent tmw I Hope to climb the 90 did u blast a trail for me?

fredw

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I watched him try so can’t wait to hear his reply to this.

Yes it was fun, hit the ninty a little faster than I wanted too, fall out of the gunt and your speed is lost quick.. Dave had right line, visibility a little sketchy at times, end of day it was great

adamg

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Boulder is pretty firm right now with tracks in all the common places. Good conditions for laying GPS tracks all across the area and finding edges of the riding area.

That's the end of my Revy 2019/2020 riding. 11 days, good times, some bruises, broken phones, and marks on the sled. Overall a good experience.

Dragonalain

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Yes it was fun, hit the ninty a little faster than I wanted too, fall out of the gunt and your speed is lost quick.. Dave had right line, visibility a little sketchy at times, end of day it was great

Went to the bull pen on Monday and it was a very nice blue day. Me and buddy both climbed the 90 and Swenson. He climbed the 90 on his first try ever which was awesome. Took me 3 try’s on his sled as mine either has a coil issue or it ate some reeds. Buddy was awfully close to clobbering the tree at the top of Swenson lol.

2a0e736e268403e69b0e43943e6fe06f.jpg

Top Bottom