revelstoke for apr 23

russhayes83

Reaction score
Hey Guys, I'm new here. Just wondering if anyone could tell me what the conditions are like in Revelstoke right now. I'm planning to come this weekend if its good. Thanks!

POWDERCHOWDER

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
We Just Got Back Last Night, We Were Up Boulder Frisby And Turtle.
We Did Four Days Riding Turtle And Boulder Were Getting Good Snow A
1 1/2 - 2 Feet Of Fresh The Farther You Go Back The Better It Gets.
Thanks Pp And All Other Club Members For The Burgers In The Frisby Cabin, We Had A Great Trip.

POWDERCHOWDER

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Frisby We Rode From Glacier House,boulder We Rode From Km 2 Just Past The First Bridge They Did Groom Boulder And Frisby This Passed Weekend.

j.c.higgins

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Just returned from Revy ourselves, riding is from close to the bottom but we went thru the week and they were not grooming Mon thru Thurs. Started out at Frisbey where conditions were 4-6" of new spring snow on a hard base. Ran into Powderchowder, Slamnek and Captainkip and Xtremegriz. Nice to meet you people!! Then went north to Caribou Basin which had 3-4" of new snow on a hard base. Then went south to Trout Lake which again wasn't the best but snowfall prevented us from doing much. Then went to Hall mountain on Sat. and finally hit a decent 1-1.5ft of fresh. Was snowing very hard but hit the trees and had a good final day. Keith.

Powder Puff

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Website
www.sledrevelstoke.com
Your welcome, nice to meet you guys.
Sounds like this wknd. will be the last for grooming.
Went up Turtle yesterday, about 8" of fresh snow and snowing in the aft. Went up the new way, the way you guys did. Sheets of ice in the open areas on the way up in the morning :fear:
Saw Ron, Rick and the boys on their way home today.
Nice to see you and your crew too mountainbigbull.

mountainbigbull

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Your welcome, nice to meet you guys.
Sounds like this wknd. will be the last for grooming.
Went up Turtle yesterday, about 8" of fresh snow and snowing in the aft. Went up the new way, the way you guys did. Sheets of ice in the open areas on the way up in the morning :fear:
Saw Ron, Rick and the boys on their way home today.
Nice to see you and your crew too mountainbigbull.

For sure PP. Thanks for the burgers too they really hit the spot. That will be my last trip so we will see you next year!

POWDERCHOWDER

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Hay Mountainbigbull I Think We Must Of Passed You Guys On The Way Down The Trail From Frisby On Burger Night, We Were All On Revs.

mountainbigbull

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Hay Mountainbigbull I Think We Must Of Passed You Guys On The Way Down The Trail From Frisby On Burger Night, We Were All On Revs.

Nobody passed us on the way down. We actually didn't go on the night ride we were just late coming back to the cabin. Had to tow my 02 summit out from the burnt out area, broken piston skirt which also broke the crank case. Hence me being done for the season. O well, gluten for punishment I have snow check an 09 XP!!

Slamnek

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
It was good to meet you J.C higgins, we had a great trip. No break downs and no one got hurt (except a few self induced head aches). I will post some pics tomorrow, i'm sittin in the vegas airport waitin to come home. 3 days of riding and 4 days of vegas is enough for me.

Slamnek

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Heres one pic in frisby. J.c higgins and his group are way in the back.

Attachments

• 0 047 resized.jpg
    0 047 resized.jpg
    26.5 KB · Views: 196

deep blue

Reaction score
Rode Boulder on Sunday. Road is in good shape. 11ft of snow at the cabin still.

Watch out for slides in the warmth of the late day. We saw the debris from a couple huge ones at Turbo hill. Some guys were climbing with in feet of it. Not the smartest thing I've seen in a while.

Attachments

• IMG_1189.jpg
    IMG_1189.jpg
    50.5 KB · Views: 89
Top Bottom