Rev computer relocating

Blue rev

Reaction score
Does anyone have any ideas or pics for relocating the computer module on an 06 Rev? I have tried dielectric grease with no luck. As soon as it gets wet, there goes the neighborhood. It runs on one cyl, then two, then one, then two. I gotta do something before the season starts. Thanx.

JoHNI_T

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Does anyone have any ideas or pics for relocating the computer module on an 06 Rev? I have tried dielectric grease with no luck. As soon as it gets wet, there goes the neighborhood. It runs on one cyl, then two, then one, then two. I gotta do something before the season starts. Thanx.

I will try and get pic of mine, I have 07 instead of sitting under the lights and melting snow on it, its moved up above the brake, in front of the gas tank sits there nice and its a easy relocate with some velcro,, is the 06 the same I think so,,,

I can get pick if ya like.. or just grease the whole boooot and then some lol..

Blue rev

Reaction score
I will try and get pic of mine, I have 07 instead of sitting under the lights and melting snow on it, its moved up above the brake, in front of the gas tank sits there nice and its a easy relocate with some velcro,, is the 06 the same I think so,,,

I can get pick if ya like.. or just grease the whole boooot and then some lol..

A pic would be awesome! Sounds like the 07 is the same as an 06. Kind of a dumb location for BRP to mount that thing isn't it?

dooin800

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
sounds like moisture in the connection. if you clean it and dry it with some switch contact cleaner and stuff it with dielectric grease untill it flows out I won't be a problem any more. The computer has the air sensor in it as well so if you move be carefull where you put it.

DSC00515.JPG

Blue rev

Reaction score
sounds like moisture in the connection. if you clean it and dry it with some switch contact cleaner and stuff it with dielectric grease untill it flows out I won't be a problem any more. The computer has the air sensor in it as well so if you move be carefull where you put it.

View attachment 28112

Aready did the drying out and dielectric grease thing with limited success. I's a bit better now, but, still problematic. I had heard of some other Doo guys relocating the the computer and solving this permanently. I had also thought a cover over it may work, but, that would probably screw up the air sensor for sure I would think. Hmmmm.....

Top Bottom