Rentals

GSR

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Hey guys if you are ever in Golden and need a machine to get you through your trip give us a call.
We now have several Summit XP 800s including a few E-tech models along with two Yamaha Nytros for you fourstrokers.
We also have tons of Avalanche gear if you forgot yours at home or have a friend new to the mountains.
Thanks
Aaron

250-344-6100

Mighty Mouse

Reaction score
Great guys there! (speaking from experience) Friendly and know which are the best spots for that particular day's ride. Now if only I could get you to show me the "local" spots! ;)

Full Curl

Reaction score
Great guys there! (speaking from experience) Friendly and know which are the best spots for that particular day's ride. Now if only I could get you to show me the "local" spots! ;)

I agree! Had a great experience a couple weekends ago.
Be going through Golden tomorrow on the way out to Surrey and back through again on Sunday. Told my wife I'd rent a sled for Monday and she could chill out in town for the day and she says go for it!
Got a 800 for me for Monday?

eClKaNdY

Reaction score
great service !!! if you're brokedown stop there they will probably save you're trip!!!!they save me twice this week end:p thanks!!!

sledwrek

Reaction score
Hey guys if you are ever in Golden and need a machine to get you through your trip give us a call.
We now have several Summit XP 800s including a few E-tech models along with two Yamaha Nytros for you fourstrokers.
We also have tons of Avalanche gear if you forgot yours at home or have a friend new to the mountains.
Thanks
Aaron

250-344-6100

Had a friend rent from GSR on the weekend, great experience, great service. By far the best rental business in town.

GSR

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Thanks guys!! Great to have feed back sometimes! We have a crazy month coming up here with tons visitors, seems like people are getting amped on sledding again! Pumped to see some fresh snow and sunny skies!
Bring on the spring! My favourite time of year to explore!!
:)

macronut

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Thanks guys!! Great to have feed back sometimes! We have a crazy month coming up here with tons visitors, seems like people are getting amped on sledding again! Pumped to see some fresh snow and sunny skies!
Bring on the spring! My favourite time of year to explore!!
:)

Aaron your a top notch guy man! I love stopping in and shootin the sheet! You have always given me great info on conditions and what to sorta expect out there given the current weather and trail conditions etc... Keep up the great work dude! It was great to see you have expanded the store front as well. Now you just need to bring in Cat parts, not a lot but basics eh, belts, bolts, D&D parts, Plugs.... Just a thought lol

imdoo'n

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Aaron your a top notch guy man! I love stopping in and shootin the sheet! You have always given me great info on conditions and what to sorta expect out there given the current weather and trail conditions etc... Keep up the great work dude! It was great to see you have expanded the store front as well. Now you just need to bring in Cat parts, not a lot but basics eh, belts, bolts, D&D parts, Plugs, motors.... Just a thought lol

hey fixed it for ya. :d:d

x2 great shop.

macronut

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
hey fixed it for ya. :d:d

x2 great shop.

No worries on good old reliable Suzuki engines my friend haha but i'm sure Aaron has a tonnes of doo motors and doo parts for ya haha. Nothing like fixing your sled outside Aarons shop doors in minus 32:d:d:d:d:beer::beer:

catmando

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Interesting talk from a doo guy LOL!
catmando!

imdoo'n

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
No worries on good old reliable Suzuki engines my friend haha but i'm sure Aaron has a tonnes of doo motors and doo parts for ya haha. Nothing like fixing your sled outside Aarons shop doors in minus 32:d:d:d:d:beer::beer:

yeah,, like the trailer:d you sucking up still trying to get 10% off gsr prices. :d:d:d:d

Top Bottom