Renshaw Trail Pass

fargineyesore

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Sorry to ask this again, but I haven't been to Renshaw for quite awhile. Can a trail pass be purchased at the trail head/staging area? If not, who do we get them from in town? We'll be coming in late Thurs, so not sure if anyone will be open to get them from then. If not will get them next morn.

glengine

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Sorry to ask this again, but I haven't been to Renshaw for quite awhile. Can a trail pass be purchased at the trail head/staging area? If not, who do we get them from in town? We'll be coming in late Thurs, so not sure if anyone will be open to get them from then. If not will get them next morn.

Yes you are able to buy them at the trail head or we do have some at our shop aswell.. We are located on your right hand side of the highway as you are coming into town. We are on the same frontage road as the husky gas station.

fargineyesore

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Thanks for that. One more question, does any of the trail pass fees go towards the local sledding club?

bbtoys

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Thanks for that. One more question, does any of the trail pass fees go towards the local sledding club?

no it all goes to a private contrator, by this I also mean he is in charge of the personel at the trailheads and collecting the $$$, he then gives the club a set amount of $$ per year for the contract of grooming. the club releys on some donations from local bussiness and individuals to help pay for some of our expenses. we are not a club that makes any money, we are it for the enjoyment. this concept may come back and bite us in the butt if it ever comes down to needing a bunch of cash someday to deal with crap that is coming our way.
Thanks for asking.

fargineyesore

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
no it all goes to a private contrator, by this I also mean he is in charge of the personel at the trailheads and collecting the $$$, he then gives the club a set amount of $$ per year for the contract of grooming. the club releys on some donations from local bussiness and individuals to help pay for some of our expenses. we are not a club that makes any money, we are it for the enjoyment. this concept may come back and bite us in the butt if it ever comes down to needing a bunch of cash someday to deal with crap that is coming our way.
Thanks for asking.
Where can I make a donation to the local club while I'm here?

fargineyesore

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Either of the sled shops will accept an envelope for the snowmobile club. You can also drop by the house here at 670 Dominion Street (behind hospital, 5th house on the right side, two storey, grey siding, lighted driveway planters).
Done thanks.

pipes

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
good to see people are starting to support the local club in Mcbride. I made my donation earlier this year and will again for next season.

pony up people, we live in a user pay society.Volunteers are great people but they can only do so much. Without our support places like Mcbride's Renshaw, Lucielle & Bell cabins become a finacial burden to the local clubs. If you use these facilities you should feel compelled to donate to it's maintenance.

Just my :twocents:

Flygirl21

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Website
www.mcbridebc.org
Just a little added note, if you get a pass from anywhere other then the trail head it will be what we call a coupon and you need to trade it at the trail head for an actual pass, so you do still need to stop it only takes a second to trade them and then you can be on your way.
Thanks

Top Bottom