Renshaw snow conditions

rkrahn80

Reaction score
Anyone been to Renshaw lately. Thinking about coming up on Monday and wondering what it's like up there.

M1000CAT

Reaction score
Don't even waste your time comeing to mcbride yet I seen 1 out of 5 sleds come down with either a arms bent shocks bent and skid arms bent. In our group alone 7 out of 10 did alot of damage!

bbtoys

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Don't even waste your time comeing to mcbride yet I seen 1 out of 5 sleds come down with either a arms bent shocks bent and skid arms bent. In our group alone 7 out of 10 did alot of damage!

you must be riding in the wrong places. have been out more than you and have yet to have any damage and nobody in my groups have hit anything yet. maybe we were just lucky.
but yes there have been alot of peeps hitting stuff and bending iron.

Cartel

Reaction score
you must be riding in the wrong places. have been out more than you and have yet to have any damage and nobody in my groups have hit anything yet. maybe we were just lucky.
but yes there have been alot of peeps hitting stuff and bending iron.

I agree, If you know how to read the snow (if it looks like a rock.... it prob is)

I saw a few come down the trail damaged when I was out on the fist weekend of December..... but no one in our group of 5 had any damage related to land mines.

Flygirl21

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Website
www.mcbridebc.org
Just wanted to let everyone know that Rod is currently building the Renshaw trail, it will be running as a groomed trail on Thursday.
See you on the mountain BRING ON THE SNOW!:p

Top Bottom