Renshaw (Ant Hills) Conditions???

Ryry44

Reaction score
Hey all! Soo I wrecked my sled falling off a rock face earlier this season in the ant hills, just wondering the conditions to get it there right now? I'd like to go dig it out and bring er home! Insurance still needs it. I'm prepared to dig 8ft. Of snow! As long as I can get in there. Any info is appreciated!

007sevens

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Hey all! Soo I wrecked my sled falling off a rock face earlier this season in the ant hills, just wondering the conditions to get it there right now? I'd like to go dig it out and bring er home! Insurance still needs it. I'm prepared to dig 8ft. Of snow! As long as I can get in there. Any info is appreciated!

Better bring some Gatoraide, you will have to dig all of 8ft or more. I could watch for awhile if that would help. The conditions were hard as rock with 1.5ft on top last I heard.

heyjude

RIP Judy
Reaction score
Website
www.mountainhavenbb.vpweb.com

I agree with 007. If I remember correctly, your incident happened just before we got our huge dumps of snow. If you know the exact spot to dig, it will probably be about 6 to 8 feet down through some hardened snowpack.

mphfreak

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Hire a chopper in august for a 1000.00. I think thats what Climb is charging.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

psychosledder

Reaction score

I'd wouldn't be suprised if someone saw it as a parts salvage oppurtunity, hope its still there
bud

mphfreak

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I probed the meadow before the ant hills and in the trail packed snow there was just shy of 8 feet

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Top Bottom