Renegade Upgrades?

O2Bsane

Reaction score
actually if you have the newest B.U.D.S. update you dont need a fuel remapper. A buddy of mine put a big gun on and the A/F looks good with out a remapper. But if you want a remapper HMF has one it is the gen III from dobeck and Power commander III is another. Now if you plan on modding the motor ( adding cams, porting heads or going over sized valves) at some point the PC III is better as you can lean it out further that stock map. The GEN III only adds fuel. Now with that being said Boondocker also has one but it is mainly for a nitrous set up.

dream-machine

Reaction score
Use power commander. It's as good as we can find right now on the market. Until they release one that will let us play with the ECM.

• Admin

rknight111

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
Website
www.snowandmud.com
I did buy the HMF Optimizer by Dobeck Performance but It wont work. I spent 3 hrs installing and trouble shooting, and cant get it to work, the lights indicate a bad connection. I cleaned the terminals and put some di-electric grease on them and I still cant get it to work. So I will take it back on monday and buy the Powercommander instead mabie that will work :rant:

RON

dirty dawg

Reaction score
i am finally installing my optimizer for my renegade but have no idea where to put it. any suggestions. Also the ground i can put it to a good frame source?

O2Bsane

Reaction score
I did buy the HMF Optimizer by Dobeck Performance but It wont work. I spent 3 hrs installing and trouble shooting, and cant get it to work, the lights indicate a bad connection. I cleaned the terminals and put some di-electric grease on them and I still cant get it to work. So I will take it back on monday and buy the Powercommander instead mabie that will work :rant:

RON

Make sure your ground is real good. If i remember there is wires for the front injector and rear injector make sure you dont have them mixed up. Maybe the remapper is just faulty from factory it should be really easy to hook up.

_Stevo_

Reaction score
I am new on this site and its seems awsome.. Im from alberta and i was recently in the can-am dealership and red deer and the salesman told me there is a guy turbocharging renegades and outlanders. supposedly they are pushing 100hp. if anyone knows who that is please let me know.

d jones

Reaction score
I just orderd an HMF pipe,power controller and K&N.2 weeks for delivery,I will let you know how it works.I need that outlander 800 to beat my brothers renagade 800.

gadeguy

Reaction score
hey stevo..... i live near red deer... and i know of an awesome company in olds alberta that turbos renegades and outlanders and much more. lifts, rims and tires etc.... there called "gristle boyz"
check them out, and talk to steve laslo. they will hook you up and make your can am rock!!

gadeguy

Reaction score
hey i just bought a renegade 800..... just wondering if anyone out there has some 27" tires and possibly rims for sale that would fit on my can-am? also looking for a HMF pipe or any pipe that will make my gade loud!! let me know what you have!!

atver

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Any aftermarket parts or work GRISTLE BOYZ are the people to talk to !!!

Top Bottom