Removing Locking Nuts on Mags

OVERKILL 19

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
and liquid C3 turns to vapor at about -40C at sea level pressure

Yes and that is my point allot of people don't understand how far vapours can travel. And different gas properties have different ignition flash points some way more volatile than others. A good friend of mine very smart man heavy duty Mech. Had a squeak in his dryer took the back panel off spayed WD40 on the culprit, thought to him self I will turn on the dryer before putting on the panel to see if he fixed the problem. Well he now has a new washer and dryer and new dry wall through out the laundry room. And we call him Mr Maytag for life because of the Maytag emblem that has dented his fore head HAHA. His old dryer looked like a huge white basket ball we had to pound the sides in to get it out the door. He was lucky I think it would have been even worse had he put the panel back on. Simple tasks can turn bad very easy, be safe out there.

grizzly se

Reaction score
the whole point is use of liquid nightrogen is iworks quicker than dry ice,and freezesto the point of fracture it is not flamable i use it to shrink bushings and bearings all the time. fyi.

jbb

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
So I bought a new (used) trailer last year - and the interior is finally gutted and redone. Know to put up the garage organizer and I am done.

Noticed that the wheels have those locking nuts on them - and the guy I bought trailer from has no idea where the adapter would be. Any ideas on how I could take them off and just replace with some regular ones? Or is Fountain Tire my next bet?

Greg

well if you were in ktown id do it for ya!!!! but any tire shop has kits for that.

Top Bottom