Remove sway bar / yes or no

Scotty

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Any comments on performance with sway bar removed on ZX - 01 800 Summit soon to be with 16" x 151". Mountain only riding.

If you are only riding soft stuff yank the sway bar. The sway bar makes little difference anyways on the trailing arm... old tech sleds. Sway bars effect the A Arm sleds in a more possitive way, or neggitive way? depending on riding contions blah, blah. :)

Modman

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Best place for the sway bar is in the garbage can IMO. Big difference in trying to sidehill with or with out it, on any sled. Only trying to fight one side of the sled instead of both.

Seriously though, disconnect it and give it a try, if you don't like it you can hook it back up.

HagmanMod1

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
i put a holtz front end on my rev and there isnt even a place to hook up the sway bar

Billy Boy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Just removed the sway bar from my 03 summit. I cranked up the springs on the front end to compensate for the removal. Have not had it out since I have removed it, the big test will be in a couple of weeks when we head to Golden.

Billy Boy:cool:

elephant rider

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
just took mine off couldn't believe what I' bin missjng way better for trying to stay on the pipe in the techy tree stuff.

tmix

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
i have taken mine off also and like alot more, would never go back!!!

Top Bottom