Remember when.....?

Status
Not open for further replies.

arff

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
That's the "new" way of dealing with things you don't like. Delete them
I said nothing about the world, I speak only of the forum...... and I'm working on it........
It is snowing here and the roads are icy. People need to go sledding.

The weather is great outside and a great weekend ahead.

Shut the TV off people.

ABMax24

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Can you ban a couple of these frickin idiots that chime into every thread with their doomsday drivel?

It's really getting old, especially the last few weeks.

Post a thread about the events in Ukraine, because some people have family there or have their origins there, and somehow it turns into the same usual actors jeering on Putin's actions, advocating for the takeover of a democratic government because "drain the swamp". And that it was deserved because Ukraine pushed Russia too far.

Last edited by a moderator:

BILTIT

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
It's really getting old, especially the last few weeks.

Post a thread about the events in Ukraine, because some people have family there or have their origins there, and somehow it turns into the same usual actors jeering on Putin's actions, advocating for the takeover of a democratic government because "drain the swamp". And that it was deserved because Ukraine pushed Russia too far.
And you know that is incorrect because?? Just because you dont agree with it means its wrong? If we dont examine all the evidence and have a discussion about it how do we know the truth?

ABMax24

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
And you know that is incorrect because?? Just because you dont agree with it means its wrong? If we dont examine all the evidence and have a discussion about it how do we know the truth?

It's really hard to call it a discussion when its always the same 3-10 members in an echo chamber parroting the same BS, that then turn around and lynch anyone that dare disagree with their narrative. The moderate voice in this forum is disappearing, many of these members don't visit as often or not at all, and the extreme right voice continues to grow louder. Most of us come here for enjoyment, when it stops being fun we'll stop visiting.

I've said what I need to say on the matter, at this point it's in the hands of the moderators and admin to deal with however they see fit.

Caper11

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
What’s going on between Russia and the Ukraine is none of the wests business, cold of me to say for some on here I spose, but there is more important issues in Canada that need to be addressed here.

Look on the bright side, the price of oil is almost 100bucks a barrel.

lilduke

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Maybe if S&M limited members to 5 or 10 posts a day and no editing. Maybe people would think harder about what they post, what threads they post in and we might end up with higher quality posts overall?

could maybe even impliment a system where if you get a certain amount of likes you earn more posting status.

A Snow and Mud social credit posting system of sorts if you will lol

Jk

pano-dude

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Maybe the users who don't like the way the site is should start posting some interesting content....

arff

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Ive tried posting sledding content this year and there is not much interest.

So lets keep it on topic, Ukraine war and covid lol
You bring up a great point.

Years ago new sled release dates and new sled ideas got a lot of attention.

Riding areas

Best sled,,well apparently is only one brand I read

Key board sledding is the best. Way cheaper

Have a great day everyone ….

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom