Red Deer

storm1972

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
absolutely no riding in red deer and surrounding, unless on private with written permission, west of red deer on crown land yes, sounds like you need a new pluz map from forestry, (yes bob pluz).

tex likes everyone to test there quads and sleds anytime at his spread, and the louder the better. out by Alhambra, go on out he has lots of beer, loves fixing atv's and sleds. he's kind of weird though, usually runs after ya when your riding through his garden . just do it anyway, gives the fat bastard some exercise.
ha ha

tex78

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
absolutely no riding in red deer and surrounding, unless on private with written permission, west of red deer on crown land yes, sounds like you need a new pluz map from forestry, (yes bob pluz).

tex likes everyone to test there quads and sleds anytime at his spread, and the louder the better. out by Alhambra, go on out he has lots of beer, loves fixing atv's and sleds. he's kind of weird though, usually runs after ya when your riding through his garden . just do it anyway, gives the fat bastard some exercise.

U have some of that right Larry.

But mosty wrong as usual

Sent from my HTC-Z710a using Tapatalk

storm1972

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
you going to let that ole bugger talk to you like that tex? he called you a fat bastage..... I say spike one of his keystones prior to a ride with a whole chitload of exlax or something similar, just to get even......We bring video camera that day for sure.. lol

Reactions: LBZ

tex78

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Both Lori and i have helmet cans now too.

We'll get every stupid thing Katy does.

Huh going to have to bring a extra mem card cause Larry will fill it fast

Sent from my HTC-Z710a using Tapatalk

Top Bottom