Red Deer suds and buds

imdoo'n

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
now that is not nice at all nutts, and can you translate German to English, as i think rzrgade has called me some sort of German bad names to a very hopefully sweet Fraulein of the German persuasion in another thread.

imdoo'n

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
oh he definitly has no idea. got big trailer and quad locks coming,

macronut

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Larry kann nicht singen, mag arf Bier und macronut mag Frauen, Gesang und Bier! I cant für den Frühling jetzt warten!

Translation:

Larry cannot sing, arf likes beer, and macronut likes women, singing, and beer! I cant wait for spring now!

arff

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Larry kann nicht singen, mag arf Bier und macronut mag Frauen, Gesang und Bier! I cant für den Frühling jetzt warten!

Translation:

Larry cannot sing, arf likes beer, and macronut likes women, singing, and beer! I cant wait for spring now!

When I was at Octoberfest in Germany..

Lets just say I am still having flashbacks...

macronut

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Cheap booze at solo liquor store tonight: case of 12 bottle beer: $16.99 Now im Rocking on:beer::beer::beer::beer::beer::beer::beer::beer::beer::beer::beer::beer:

macronut

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Dayum wish I drank! Ima quit this Bodybuilding crap, its too much work and makes me miss all the fun :/

Fawk, have you seen what a 70 yr old man looks like after years of body building???? Don't stop buddy, do her to the grave lmao :)

Merry Christmas everyone! Seen lots a sled out today ditch banging out west! Watch out for the Culverts :)

GYMBRAT

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Fawk, have you seen what a 70 yr old man looks like after years of body building???? Don't stop buddy, do her to the grave lmao :)

Merry Christmas everyone! Seen lots a sled out today ditch banging out west! Watch out for the Culverts :)

Yeah you bet, a few actually. But they are always sittin on the bench sayin, "DAMN I wish I woulda did this with her or both of them" :p

Merry X-Mas buds haha

Top Bottom