Red deer/ rocky ride 21-25

Chiebert

Reaction score
Hey, i am new to this forum but i am looking to see if anyone wants to ride sometime between sept 21-25. I ride a 09 yfz450r but have done quite a bit of trail riding without a problem. So far it is just myself and would be interested in going riding with anyone at this point. Need to get in a good ride before the snow flys!

tex78

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Hey, i am new to this forum but i am looking to see if anyone wants to ride sometime between sept 21-25. I ride a 09 yfz450r but have done quite a bit of trail riding without a problem. So far it is just myself and would be interested in going riding with anyone at this point. Need to get in a good ride before the snow flys!

what about west of rocky this sat the 17th

Chiebert

Reaction score
I seen that. And i would come if i wasnt stuck up in fort mcmurray working right now! I dont get home until tuesday. Sorry, maybe another time?

Chiebert

Reaction score
Open to suggestions. I live in red deer but am willing to make a drive.

Chiebert

Reaction score
I have been out by cow lake and rocky a couple times. Its not bad out there. And ive been out on rig street west of caroline.

goodngrubby

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
There's supposed to be a bunch of us camping at Outwest on the 23 weekend ( providing it's not retardedly cold by then) Youre welcome to join us out there for a ride. Ps: I will get you those pics as soon as I can...sorry for the delay.

Chiebert

Reaction score
No rush on the pics! And maybe i will come out for a ride on the weekend if the weather permits. I am always down for a ride. I never ended up making it out near as much as i would have liked this year. What do you guys mostly ride? Big 4x4's im guessing!?

goodngrubby

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
No rush on the pics! And maybe i will come out for a ride on the weekend if the weather permits. I am always down for a ride. I never ended up making it out near as much as i would have liked this year. What do you guys mostly ride? Big 4x4's im guessing!?[/QUOTI usually ride a Wr450, but I just sold it, so I will probably be riding my Brute Force that weekend. The little Ltz 400 can stay home.

Chiebert

Reaction score
well it's always nice to have variety.

Chiebert

Reaction score
Sounds good! Just let me know and we can figure something out.

tex78

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
ya i might be up for it too..... let me know where everyone want's to go...

Chiebert

Reaction score
Yea it doesnt matter to me. How is saturday sounding for everyone? I dont care where we go. I dont think there is a lot of quadding around red deer, but i dont mind making the drive out to rocky.

Last edited:
Top Bottom