Recommend a Doo dealer?

-lenny-

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Time to upgrade. Looking to snowcheck a couple XMs, and want to know who to go to. Need someone that will throw parts or oil on the bus, since there is no local dealer here. Can you guys recommend someone that will give a good price, and after the sale service? I am in Whitecourt, but willing to look pretty much anywhere if it is worth it.

Thanks.

-lenny-

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I will give them a call Monday and see what they have to say! Thanks!

suzuki_ryder

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Holy. Lethbridge is a long drive to save some money. Hopefully if you have an issue, you don't have to drive 7 hours for warranty.

I shopped around for the best deal on my new cat, (saved $1900 OTD) and no dealership will touch it beacuse I didn't buy it from them. And I mean no dealership too. I phoned 5 places and they all said the same thing " You didn't buy it off us? we don't want your sled at our shop then". Warranty is very selective haha.

That's my experience, and I hope doo dealers aren't as arrogant.

mach123

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Well you should get a vote for every dealer in alberta. I use Riverside in St.Albert and ask for pierre. They have been good to me. Good luck

sledslut

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Bow Cycle South in calgary. 403-441-1299. they have a sweet in house promo for when you spring check a sled.

-lenny-

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
What I have heard so far, Bow has the best deal. Lots of calls to make monday!

08summit

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Wetaskiwin motor sports are good to deal with...Good prices and good service...780-352-5408. Had some dealings with Riderz out of Edson and seems like a good bunch to deal with there also...Good luck with your purchase I'm sure you will be happy with the sled no matter where you buy from.

tmurphy

Reaction score
I would suggets Riderz here in Edson. Really good guys to deal with. I bought my sled privately from a guy in Calgary, who said he bought it and others from Riderz. He claimed that they were the best Doo dealer in AB (don't know if this is true). And only about 1 hour from Whitecourt.

-lenny-

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
One thing that kind of irritates me. I called a few places on Feb 23 while on my way to Revy. They said they couldn't give me exact pricing at that time, but would call me back when they had something figured out. As of yet, no callbacks. Do they figure I'm wasting their time, or are they waiting for something to determine what sort of deal they are willing to make?

mach123

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
If they are on 2013 they may see what rebates are coming out, but by now they should know. Good luck

m8welder

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I dont really know WHO is the best dealer to buy from, but I do know one thing if you buy locally...or as local as you can you can easily dump your sled off for any warranty work and not have to drive half way across alberta to do it. Call around, get the best price you can then demand it from the dealer close to home. Make them salesman work for their money KEEP THEM HONEST! Cheers!

Top Bottom