Recomended pistons ?

Turbo_Albertan

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Website
www.fenrichhomes.ca
I am in the midfle of rebuilding my 07 m8 engine and was wondering what pistons you guys recomend. The sled has a cpc turbo kit on it, i run 8-9 psi with av gas. Are wiseco pistons any good ? Anything else I should consider adding or changing while the engine is apart ?Thank you !

dirk660

Reaction score
Wiseco pistons are ok, but i would not use there gasket sets. spx pistons are good also, rec supply in saskatoon recommended them, they use them in there high hp race sleds and have had good luck.

ippielb

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Arctic Cat Pistons are the only ones i would use. Weisco are good for if you have all day in the world to start it and warm it up and have a very specific need for them. But Arctic Cat pistons are put in the sleds for a reason, because they're the best all around piston you can get for it! Designed to work with the motor!

Brown's Leisure World - Arctic Cat Parts Online

Turbo_Albertan

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Website
www.fenrichhomes.ca
Arctic Cat Pistons are the only ones i would use. Weisco are good for if you have all day in the world to start it and warm it up and have a very specific need for them. But Arctic Cat pistons are put in the sleds for a reason, because they're the best all around piston you can get for it! Designed to work with the motor!Brown's Leisure World - Arctic Cat Parts Online
Thanks !! I agree I will be ordering cat pistons later on today. Hope I can get to the hills soon i'm dying here lol

Top Bottom