Recieved a letter from the Criminal Justice System

catmando

Super Moderator
Reaction score
I was rather surprised to see a letter from the criminal justice system today,My first thought was Jury Duty,not good as I just started a new job.Funny I was on the phone with Ron (rknight111) when I opened it,Need less to say I had ron laughing on the phone as I read the letter to him,I thought he should be told as this is serious stuff.
A good friend of ours works for the justice system and sent it as a joke,I hope get the same little chuckle as we did,please read carefully,you may have one comming to you LOL!
catmando!

Attachments

• P8070123.jpg
    P8070123.jpg
    58 KB · Views: 78

catmando

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Kind of thought so but what the heck,if you drop by bring beer!LOL!
catmando!

mb1

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I was rather surprised to see a letter from the criminal justice system today,My first thought was Jury Duty,not good as I just started a new job.Funny I was on the phone with Ron (rknight111) when I opened it,Need less to say I had ron laughing on the phone as I read the letter to him,I thought he should be told as this is serious stuff.
A good friend of ours works for the justice system and sent it as a joke,I hope get the same little chuckle as we did,please read carefully,you may have one comming to you LOL!
catmando!

Dude, your Wife's name is Lyle?

Top Bottom