rebuilding drive clutch

guido88gt

Reaction score
is there anywhere to buy a rebuild kit for cats? u can only buy the spring and rams(cams) from acrtic cat... want to replace the rollers as well.. anyone know?

Ruegsegger

Reaction score
I just bought a brand new clutch off ebay from Country Cat in Minnesota. It came with everything except the flywheel, spring and weights. $375 Canadian shipped to my door in fort mac.

ranger620

Reaction score
I have changed my rollers pins bearings and buttons in my primary on my 09 m8 by using 99 powder special 700 parts.

guido88gt

Reaction score
I just bought a brand new clutch off ebay from Country Cat in Minnesota. It came with everything except the flywheel, spring and weights. $375 Canadian shipped to my door in fort mac.
What kind of sled? I got a 2007 m6 with a 8.25" 33mm clutch.. Having a hard time finding one. Does it matter if the part number is different. They got the same clutch on the eBay store but it's a different part number..

calgarysledguy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
What kind of sled? I got a 2007 m6 with a 8.25" 33mm clutch.. Having a hard time finding one. Does it matter if the part number is different. They got the same clutch on the eBay store but it's a different part number..

Nope dont matter if part number is differnt.Lots of numbers were replaced with this number that number..........make sure its the same 8.25 33mm.You can double check to make sure that part number runs the same belt as yours to ensure its shimmed right for your sled. 0627 046 belt right.I went through this with my m7.

so your clutch is screwed?

guido88gt

Reaction score
Looks like it. About 1/4" play on the center shaft... I'm not a pro with clutch though...

Top Bottom