Reasonable ATV Lift Kits

cementfist27

Reaction score
Good Morning All!

I have been looking around for a lift kit lately (Over 2", preferably 4"), but am finding that they can cost upwards of $4000.00 USD. I know they include axles, but I still find that fairly pricey. Am I crazy for thinking this? I have looked at CATVOS, Outkast, SuperATV etc...

Most don't even have one for my 2014 Outlander XMR 1000. (Which is understandable due to the age of the machine)

Does anyone have any advise or supppliers to look at that I have missed?

cementfist27

Reaction score
SuperATV is developing a 6" lift which should be due out in a few months. I am not too sure what the $ figure would be, but that is a huge lift. I like the look and feel of a 4" but quite honestly wouldnt mind a 2"...Oh well, maybe beggers can't be choosers. Haha.

imdoo'n

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Yes a 2-3,inch is $149, and can go as much as a 28.5 true diameter tire.

Last edited:

KWIK RACING INC.

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I know who has lifts for your machine... but could be pricey... you get what you pay for... cheap = cheap and good = money....lol
S3 Powersports out of Louisiana ...

you don't have a old machine.... why so hard to find a lift..... super atv is probably is about the cheapest... they don't have one?

do not go over 4 inchs.... lots of problems and lets just say the trail riding is not the best...

and if you go just to a cheapie lift... don't go over 2 inchs on a ham... you wlll have trouble with the stock axles...

oh another company out of texas.... PATV Performance .... Kris Fregia or Brent Richey

over at S3.... talk to Dustin Jones or anyone else... there....

I have connections ! lol

KWIK RACING INC.

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
well Chris got back to me.... 3495 US ... comes with turner axles.... for your machine.....4 inch

no answer back yet from S3... but they will be more....

soooo I guess you out of luck... but they are available....

everything is pricey when you do it the right way.....

Last edited:

cementfist27

Reaction score
Thanks for doing all of the leg work on this! It looks like I may have to get off the wallet! I just didnt want to go out and blow a bunch of coin without asking the pros on here. Much appreciated all!

Top Bottom