Rear Suspension Shock

Sledderglen

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Does any XP X Package owner know when the replacement shocks are coming in? I need on badly!!!:mad:

Big Grump

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
You blew your rear shock. You better lighten that sled up.

See you at the meeting tonight.

Lost

RIP Fallen Angel
Reaction score
Glen you can have mine till you get the replacement. Its not like I will use it any time soon:(

08 800 x doo

Reaction score
Here is one for you i have a 154 xpx 800 it was riding low when i was on it
it also was bottoming out i bought a rubber spacer from winsder rv in G.P. for 50.00 they are great me sled now drop's 3'' when i get on it & it doesn't bottom out any more nice fix for cheap . there phone # is 780 539-1666

SLEDBUNNYRACING

Bad Bunny
Administrator
Reaction score
Website
www.sledbunnyracing.com
If it's possible, post a few photos showing the spacer and where you mounted it...great fix you've posted.
Thx
Here is one for you i have a 154 xpx 800 it was riding low when i was on it
it also was bottoming out i bought a rubber spacer from winsder rv in G.P. for 50.00 they are great me sled now drop's 3'' when i get on it & it doesn't bottom out any more nice fix for cheap . there phone # is 780 539-1666

08 800 x doo

Reaction score
I cann't do thta because they are on the sled all ready if you look at the back springs on you sled this go's for skidoo up to date or polaris up to 05 you will find the same thing the I.D. of the spring is 1.75'' the O.D. of the shaft is 1'' so when you put the weight on the spring you are lossing the tenstion from the spring the spacer makes the O.D. of the shaft all most the same size as the I.D. the the spring .

Top Bottom