Rear skid 09 m1000

Bummer

Reaction score
Looking at changing out my rear skid on my 09 m1000
Any sugestions? Timbersled Kmod ? anyone have one and how do you like it??

Bummer

Reaction score
I am used to am M10 and this is a little stiff for me. I like a softer ride my body isnt 20 or 30 any more

dezmitchell

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
im runnun timbersled on my m7 ....hoping will be huge difference got a killer deal 500 for skid and powerclaw

Bummer

Reaction score
Do you know of any other timbersled 162 for sale??

mountianguy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
im runnun timbersled on my m7 ....hoping will be huge difference got a killer deal 500 for skid and powerclaw

I run a T/S on my M1K and yes you will notice a big difference. They come out of the snow way better and float on top. I think the P/C will be a hugh improvement also. If you are coming from an attack 20 you will have a smile from ear to ear. As for what you paid we should call crime stoppers [lol] awesome deal If you need any instruction for install or adjustment i have all of mine and will gladly share or call Alan at T/S and he will send a copy [seems like a pretty good guy].

dezmitchell

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I run a T/S on my M1K and yes you will notice a big difference. They come out of the snow way better and float on top. I think the P/C will be a hugh improvement also. If you are coming from an attack 20 you will have a smile from ear to ear. As for what you paid we should call crime stoppers [lol] awesome deal If you need any instruction for install or adjustment i have all of mine and will gladly share or call Alan at T/S and he will send a copy [seems like a pretty good guy].

yea hes awesome i fired off a e-mail to him and he gave me a bunch of pointers but im just goin to have to play with it and see REALLY LOOKING FOWARD TO RIDING :d:d so far this summer ive dropped around 45 pounds off the sled:beer::beer:

hypnotoad

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
what did you all cut off to drop that much weight? 45 pounds is pretty damn impressive, you know what your sled weighs now?

dezmitchell

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
did some weighing

skid 20lbs
powerclaw turns out to be 5lbs lighter then challanger(weighed that on house hold scale)
can 10 lbs (what site said) http://mbrp.com/index.php?page=products&make=ARCTIC CAT&model=M7 / M8 / M6 / (Crossfire 2007)&year=2006
speedwerx air box lost 8lbs
boss seat ...should be in mail looses 6 pounds

not to mention im taking lights out puttin screens in i have ti springs on the way .....couldnt find a cheep pair of floats thats another 2pounds

thinkin 45lbs is a safe guestimate i will weigh sled when its done tho was 460 stock

so thats a grand total of 49lbs

bigdawg

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
baker Skid hands down.............all the hill climb guys are going to the baker skid....... Just my 2 cents

dezmitchell

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
baker Skid hands down.............all the hill climb guys are going to the baker skid....... Just my 2 cents

never heard of them nor can i find them online do they have a web site ....would just like to know whats out there

Bummer

Reaction score
I dont know if I will sell it because if I go with the Kmod deal you need your skid and you install kmod parts on it?? So untill I figure what suspention I am going with I wont know!!

Top Bottom