Reality Sled Show

scotts

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
How bout one of you sled vid makers step outside the box and look at making a show based on sledding, show could revolve around guiding/ grooming, rescuing stranded skiers, saving a caribou herd from heli skiers or whatever bullch!t you can dream up. Would be a great way to showcase the positive aspects of the sport as well as promoting a little town like valemont,, hint hint Curtis.. It could be based on you if your not busy starring in the" Hobbit"
i for one am really over the whole "sled climbs chute, sled goes off jump" premise!!
Maybe someone has already started this, I don't pay attention much but, if people will watch the packaged dog crap thats being produced now, why not this??

snopro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
How bout one of you sled vid makers step outside the box and look at making a show based on sledding, show could revolve around guiding/ grooming, rescuing stranded skiers, saving a caribou herd from heli skiers or whatever bullch!t you can dream up. Would be a great way to showcase the positive aspects of the sport as well as promoting a little town like valemont,, hint hint Curtis.. It could be based on you if your not busy starring in the" Hobbit"
i for one am really over the whole "sled climbs chute, sled goes off jump" premise!!
Maybe someone has already started this, I don't pay attention much but, if people will watch the packaged dog crap thats being produced now, why not this??

I don't know about packaged dog crap but that is a great idea. I would buy the dvd.

underdog

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I'd watch it. Can have special guest appearances. Maybe find someone that has a rainbow colored wedge, and make him famous.

scotts

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
The senairos are endless, "gotta get the stranded skiers off the mountain before the " big storm" hits, groomer broke down, checking avy conditions, and so on, all the while showcasing the beautiful little mountain town of valemont..
auditions for our token hot sled chick start soon, start workin out ladies!!

thegeneral

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
after watching some of the videos posted on here last season, a decent film could be edited together fairly easily. Never mind Schooled, call it "Special Ed" lol

snopro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Willy could be an avalanche dummy that they could train dogs to look for?

Top Bottom