ready to kill bombardier!

lovinmclovin

Reaction score
Website
www.mclevinindustries.ca
Anyway, i wont rant and rave. however i have been struggeling with a few things getting my sled back together after replacing the secondary mount. seems that one of the alum arms is like a 1/4" too short! thats beside the point. i had to loosen off a nut from the brake line, down to the housing on the outside of the tunnel just to move the line a smidgen to get the secondary mount on. now it seems i have no brake, or that it is stuck closed. anybody offer some insight to this newb mechanic???

heavy d

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
oh is that all? i thought i had fawked somthing!
why cant sleds be as easy as moto bikes to work on? that is my question.

wouldn't you bleed the brake on your bike, after you let air into the system, just saying

muffin

Reaction score
Some one once said , two levers to fix your problem , lever A and lever B LOL:d i usally choose the second one the older i get , lol:beer:

teeroy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
is this on an XP? what happened that you had to change the secondary mount?

lovinmclovin

Reaction score
Website
www.mclevinindustries.ca
i wont take my sled to a mechanic because it will cost. my TEAM mechanic for moto doesnt cost me anything.

yes, teeroy its an xp... not sure what happened, the mount just broke, was stting in there with no bolts holding it. when it deep snow, it would pull the secondary down and you would lose all power. weeird. but ya i had to spin the brake line to get the mount on, and now it has no tension on the lever and it almost feels like the caliper closed on the rotor, havent tried spinning the track off the ground yet tho.

polarice

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
i wont take my sled to a mechanic because it will cost. my TEAM mechanic for moto doesnt cost me anything.

yes, teeroy its an xp... not sure what happened, the mount just broke, was stting in there with no bolts holding it. when it deep snow, it would pull the secondary down and you would lose all power. weeird. but ya i had to spin the brake line to get the mount on, and now it has no tension on the lever and it almost feels like the caliper closed on the rotor, havent tried spinning the track off the ground yet tho.

ok makes sense

teeroy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

I put a tower brace on mine, just for some added strength. thought the design looked a little weak

Top Bottom